Always tired, always have no energy, headaches.. what is wrong with me?

First and foremost, I can't get to a doctor for awhile at the moment, but I do plan on it when I can.
So.. I sleep fine (or so I think) and I get 8 or more hours of sleep at night, and it's not that I'm sleepy all day, it's just that I feel like I have no energy and weak, and a heavy head.. head rushed when I get up if I've been sitting for awhile, and constant headaches. I work part time in a care facility and it's really hard because I feel exhausted all the time, so I'm a tad lazy.. I tend to lay around a lot at home, just no energy.. and I nap frequently too. :/ It's frustrating because it's not a good feeling. I'm hoping someone who experiences this also can give me advice to feel more energized.

Most Helpful Guy

• You might need to eat better, drink more, buy some multivitamins, or work out / have more physical exercise throughout the day so you won't feel drained. Sitting around makes you feel more and more tired over time, really.

Most Helpful Girl

• From what you describe the most common thing I could think of is iron deficiency - like I already said this is very common for women to have due to our period and diet.
    I did experience just the same symptoms and it turned out to be just that, it's nothing severe but it does get tiring and annoying after a while and it might lead to anemia if you don't do anything against it (like it did in my case).
    But you could always just go to a pharmacy and describe your symptoms to them, they can usually give you non-prescriptive iron pills and they're really good enough (if it's just an iron-deficiency).

What Guys Said 2

• My thoughts would probably be to improve your diet / add some exercise here and there.

• Go to the doctor. It could be something simple like iron deficiency or something like that.

What Girls Said 2

• How is your eating habits? I find that whenever I'm feeling like that, I realized I haven't drank water as much as I should, that always helps and also the earlier you rise the more energetic you will feel. When I use to sleep at 1-3 AM and wake up the next day still with 8 hours of sleep I would feel so gross. xx

• Go to the doctor. Fatigue could be a sign of something serious or nothing at all, no one on here can let you know for sure. Especially considering we don't know your habits and lifestyle choices. I immediately though HIV, but that might be extreme. Go get a check up.

• Oh no no, I don't have HIV.
      I'm pretty thin and I don't have much of an appetite at any time. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. I dunno, I'll go for a check up as soon as I can!

• Hmm, maybe it's a dietary thing? You might be lacking in something as far as your nutrition is concerned. Also people that are anemic or have an iron deficiency tend to be fatigued. Try switching up your eating habits to get more vitamins and iron until you can get to the doctor.