How often do you look at other gagers profiles?

0|0
15|16

Most Helpful Girl

• only if i think their profile pic is cute/hot or if they ask really good questions :)

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I look at others people's profiles in some circumstances.
    I do it if...
    1.) ... they give a creepy response or ask a creepy question and such. I check their profile because I'm curious on how creepy they really are.
    2.) ... if I am genuinely interested in them or want to follow them or see how well they answer questions. I also tend to do a quick glance if the person follows me. I basically look at their profile if they interest me in some way.
    3.) ... if they are on my people-to-stalk list so I can creep on them and check their name off for the day. Haha just kidding... (Or am I? 😁)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Sometimes. Not too often but also not rarely. I am a really curious cat, not gonna lie, but I don't go overboard to the point where it'd be considered creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um... like never. The only time I really look at them is if I accidentally clicked on their username.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes do. If I like their opinion, I'll look at maybe some other ones... if I like majority of what they have said, I'll follow them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll check profiles every so often for a few different reasons:
    - if they seem like someone I get along with and want to learn more about
    - if they give good responses
    - if I'm interested in seeing what other questions they have responded to

0|0
    0|0
  • quite often
    if they ask an interesting question
    if they gave an interesting opinion

or if there is nothing going on in the live feed, i'll go through my followers list to see if there is something new/interesting i can answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, at least twice a week. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I only check people I'm interested in, I look every now and then, to see what questions they answered and so on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Oops

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely look at other people's profiles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't bother.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot actually

1|0
    0|1
  • Anytime I find their comments or opinions interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • More than I should

0|0
    0|0
  • looking at yours

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I've never looked at any other GaGer's profile before because that's an act of perversion and I'm a good boy.
    Sometimes I'll accidentally click on their profile but I immediately squeeze my eyes shut and throw my laptop at the wall to ensure that I stay pure in both my body and mind.

2|0
    0|0
  • I do my investigations regularly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I go through all of the people I have followed once or twice a day to see if they have posted something new.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been watching this girls profile because she asks good/ fun questions not to meation she's sort of freaky <3

0|0
    0|0
  • only if they are hot... lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • I look mostly in between ma leg 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when they ask how they look and they refer to the profile picture

0|0
    0|0
  • never, I have no need to

0|0
    0|0
  • All.
    The.
    Time.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do reasonably frequently but i seldom message anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so often unless she is a catfish 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • always when i see a cute person.

0|0
    0|0
  • rarely, unless they have an interesting avatar or posted something I liked a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple times a day? I don't know. I don't count and don't care if anyone cares that I look. So what? If you don't want someone to look delete your account lol.

0|0
    0|0