What would you assume about a guy who follows way more females and almost no males?

For xample if he follows 500 females and 10 males wot would u assume?

Most Helpful Girl

• if a guy fallows more girls then guys he probably could be looking for a girlfriend and he probably wants to send messages that make girls unconfertable but I fallow I fallow more guys then girls because I like being friends with guys more then girls because I've gone throu being cyber bullied by more girls then guys but I still fallow girls but just as many

• thanks for mho and sorry I ment to say I don't fallow as many

• you like to follow more guys and you like to be friends with them, so do you think you are a tomboy?

• ya I do like to fallow guys more and be friends with but as far as being a tomboy I think I am I played sports like soccer and softball and I never wear makeup so yes I think I am a tomboy

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't assume anything, it'd be
    exactly as I'd expect from a guy.

The worst part is, that they're making people perceive
    my gender as nothing but lustful beasts.

But there's no changing what simply is
    all we can do is live in the present.

We can, afterall not change the world as it is
    but through our minds, we can change our own. ^.^

What Girls Said 19

• I've found that usually the guys that follow a hell of a lot more girls than guys send them creepy PMs :P

• Both genders do that on here. You see them following more of one gender than the other. Same with the followers more of one side than the other.

• He's probably PM'd all those girls. When I get a message from a random guy and then I look at his profile after he's followed me, he is usually following a large number of girls and few guys. This is almost always the case.

• he's looking for a girl, so he follows them in hopes they 'll follow him back. He's following back those who follow him. He likes to talk with females more. He's a pervert who follows those who look more revealing or talk about sexual subjects.

I usually check all of his info, though, before I reach in conclusions

• He is probably trying to learn things about the opposite sex and women know a lot more about women than men do.

• Well, I mean, I follow more guys than I do girls. It doesn't really matter to me. I wouldn't really think much of it.

• I don't know, I guess he wants to chat with as many ladies as he can. It's all well and good, until he sends PMs that make me uncomfortable.

• I don't read too much into it. I follow more guys than girls, and I see many guys following more women than males. Though with that large of a difference, that guy may be sending weird messages to all or most of those girls, but... who knows?

• haha i noticed this so many times and i was about to ask this question too :P
    well i will find that guy funny (or a flirt) who loves to stay in between girls and not boys

• that this person is lookig for a girlfriend

• Lol is that ur case @Klaatu? ;) :D Jk

I don't know... It really does depend: he is either a player or someone that gets along very well with women. Thats how Id see it.

• i follow 378 females and 171 males... big difference but not xtreme...

• actully most males follow more females here and vice versa... so no big deal...

unless if they have a small amount of follow-backs... then u should get suspicious... :|

• Thats very well noted Klaatu

Yes. That way it would b suspicious.

• He's just a guy.
    I don't expect anything more or less😊

• He loves women. 😆

• That he gives really good advice to the girls...

• Sounds normal to me.

• Never put much thought on it but now that you mentioned it, it does seem a little weird.. ಠ_ಠ

• He is one thirsty fucker.

• I would assume that he does a lot of walking and hiding behind bushes

• Basically I don't follow anyone boy or girl...

What Guys Said 14

• Not gonna lie, I tend to judge them a bit. It's not necessarily right, but the first thought that comes to mind is: "This dude is a ladies man."
    Like I imagine that he is a guy constantly flirting with girls, maybe sending PMs to people. Often times that probably isn't true, but I've heard of some cases where it is true so now I can't help but generalize everyone.

• Well, I follow 50 girls and just 9 guys xD But it's because I usually have better conversations with girls, I connect with them better than with guys.
    So I wouldn't think anything about that, to be honest.

• I am not a fan of the word but what comes to mind is "thirsty" and they have mistaken GaG for a dating site.

• I think most guys follow more females - because they like their pictures (even if it's not really her in the photo).

• That he follows just about every girls out there or who he thinks are good looking. How many people following him back?

• like for xample among those 500 females... only 50 followed him back...

• I think for girls, it's easier to follow girls, but for a guy it's not that easy really since there's too much ego going on sometimes. In any case, I'll stick to what I say and basically, this guy is either a creep who follows every gag female he comes across or people that he thinks are good looking.

• In my case however, there's not many guys who wants to follow me and vice versa and basically I just don't follow anyone; I follow those who I have gotten to know better

• One of the only reasons I use this site is to interact with people of the opposite sex in ways I can't in the real world (not perky like, but like having legit conversations.)

• Well I follow about the same amount of guys and girls just because I like their opinions.
    Who knows maybe the guy likes those girls opinions.

You seem to follow a lot more females than males yourself.

• indeed... but it's like only 2/1 females/males in my case... not 10/1.. :)

• He should be dead.

• that he likes women's opinions and views more

• I would assume he's one of the GaG creeps

• I'd assume he's into girls. What?

• he's bad at pulling.

• Xample? The heck is that?

• I think the person is stupid woman chaser. Better verbally abuse him directly.