What's your zodiac sign and which one is your favorite?

I'm Aquarius, I would say that one is my favorite lol we are weird they say, I like that.

I love Virgo too, they are sweet as pie (okay, some)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an Aquarius too ha. I wouldn't say we're weird, just unpredictable and a free spirit. We love our freedom.
    - Witty
    - Clever
    - Humanitarian
    - Inventive
    - Original
    - Rebellious

But I don't have a favourite, all have good traits. 😀

• Yeah, we are all of those.

Well, I consider myself weird, the Aquarians I know are too lol

Sure, we all have pros.

• Come on, fellow XD why do you even bother? You gotta love the paparazzis lol They gonna make us even more famous!!! Embrace it hahaha

That's right! we gonna share the spotlight, till then XD

Most Helpful Girl

• Fellow Aquarian here 💙💙 wouldn't argue about the fact that Aquarius are weird >< I'm indeed very weird once I'm comfortable around you.

I don't really have any preference on these signs but most of my best friends are either Sagittarius, Virgo or Cancer, so probably that.

by the way, have you checked out your moon sign? Like these are our sun sign and there's moon sign too. I think there's more signs but I couldn't remember all of it ahah 😅 the moon sign is determined according to your birthday and your p. o. b, aka birth charts.

What Guys Said 21

• Sagittarius here, which also happen to be my favoured
    though Scorpio does come in a close second.

• I really don't know neither of those haha
      They say Sagittarius are fun and outgoing, I like that.
      Scorpio (they say) is a bit evil, I like that too XD

• Exactly! hahaha both are good from my point of view.

• My Sagittarian brother. I knew I liked you, @aizou. ^_^

• I'm a Leo and my favorite is Leo... cause that and Aquarius are the only ones I know (not too knowledgable on my zodiac sign stuff lol) :P

• Hahaha I understand, months ago I didn't know too much about it. Now I'm obsessed with it.

• I'm Scorpio and get along well with Pisces but my SO is a Leo

• I am the sign of the Skeptic.

I am an Aquarius. By Asian astrology I am a ram. I would have preferred to have been born in the year of the monkey, because rams aren't as clever as monkeys.

• Yeah, I'm a Virgo. Most of my friends are also Virgos, and the thing with virgos is that they are either a sweet heart, or a total bitch (or both - like me :D )

• Aquarius too and I love my sign. It's pretty accurate description of me and we're the free-thinkers and protesters. We think differently and don't like cookie cutter ideas and plans. We're just a weird breed and I love my sign for that :D

• I'm a Pisces and I don't give a shit. :P

• Capricorn! We're the underdogs but we out here! I also like Scorpios. I get along with them well and they're some freaks <3

• This question never stops bugging me so I'll just answer it

VIRGO

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

• I am pisces and my favorite sign people are Pisces, cancerians, and Tarus. Scorpios are okay but they are too bossy.

• Cancerians are great, they are very sweet.
      My best friends are Pisces :)

I don't know many Taurus...

• Yes, I am sarcastic at times. Wow you are just like me as well. That is so cool.

• That's great 😁😁

• I'm a Leo ♌
    No I don't have any preference
    I love people who're awesome 😍

• I'm Aquarius compatible for Aries I'm not all that sure of my sign
    My birthday is Feb 9 th

www.compatible-astrology.com/...compatibility.html

( This is really cool i just found this )

• im a virgo, i like gemini and aries

• i am a Virgo

• Leo = King

• Aries and favorite is Aries, because I am only one

Fish is my brother, he's pretty awesome though

• Taurus, Pisces is my favorite,
    she hurts me the most but makes me the happiest.

• I am a Virgo... ♍ 😊😉

• I'm a Taurus, and I don't believe in pseudosciences.

• I'm a Leo, but more importantly...

www.quickmeme.com/.../...4259427d9b2b8598531f1.jpg

• I'm Pisces and I think it's all a crock of shit gullible people believe in.

What Girls Said 33

• Sagittarian Fire Tiger here! And of course, I dig the centaur above all other signs :-* but cancers, my opposite, have been oddly prevalent in my life (both parents, mI'm-in-law, bffl). My son is a little Capricorn Earth Rat. :)

I can't speak on whether the zodiac has any truth at it's core. All I can say is, Google "taurean man and sagittarian woman" and THAT is my bf's and I's relationship, in a nutshell and TO A TEE. -_-; reverse the roles and the descriptions no longer fit... I'm just sayin...<3

• Yay us! ^.^

Fire tiger huh? Counting in Chinese zodiacs?
      if so, then I'm a Metal horse, as well.

It's funny, because both Sagittarius and Horse
      are described in the exact same way. ^.~

• I'm an Aquarius and as you may have it's my sign as well xD

images6.fanpop.com/.../...ius-33552447-450-450.jpg

• As for other signs and who's our match I don't really pay to much mind to it...

• Quite true for me 🙈🙉🙊

• I'm Taurus. I'd say my favourite is probably Cancer, that's my best friend's sign and she's adorable :)

• Lol I like it that you say you like virgos ☺️
    I am one :D

I like ur weirdness too. didn't know it was an aquarius thing.

As for zodiac signs that i like. I admit I don't know much about some. But I like my zodiac sign very much: we can b perfectionists and sometimes our worst enemies, but I like the fact that we appear to be calm and collected to the outside world (normally xD), yet many people dk the amount of emotional turmoil we have inside. We can be the biggest dreamers and romantics out there!

Its true haha

I also like cancers, since I have gotten to know that sign very well because of my boyfriend. I like how romantic, sweet nd considerate of my feelings he can be. Also his kindness and concern for others. And the way he values family nd friends. These are all very cancer-like traits, I've discovered.

• shitthesignssay.tumblr.com/.../which-sign-do-you-think-is-the-weirdest-why
      answers.yahoo.com/.../index

We are weird lol

Yeah, that's exactly what I like about Virgos, Cancerians are romantic too, maybe that's why you get along that well :)

• Thats true

Many people would say not, but zodiac signs are not as inaccurate as people might think. At least when it comes to personality.

• Yeah, I know! Many people don't believe in it.

• I'm Aquarius as well, aye! :D

And I like Gemini and Libra people, as least that are the zodiac signs of most of my friends so I think I get along well with those two signs :)

P. S. I don't know about you but I'm really weird ^^;

• I'm a libra and I think that's my favorite zodiac sign. I can't think right of the bat what other zodiac signs I like.

• 2|0
  • 38.media.tumblr.com/.../...vtsQvz1te5ruso1_250.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/aBdMCRI.gif
    Leo! and I think that's my favourite too.. I also like cancers because I am dating one, and Cancer comes right before Leo go summer signs!!
    Also I love Lions soooo much I want to get snuggled by lions like in the gifs!

• Me = perfectionist Virgo
    I seem to date + attract + enjoy Leo men most :)

ie: Sooooooooooo many male lions in my life, including my father :P

• I'm a Virgo and I love Scorpio and Gemini.

• Im Aquarius, and also weird... my fav is Virgo because my best friend is a virgo and she is insane too

• Leo

Scorpio and Sagittarius are my faves and Leo of course

• I'm a Scorpio and it's honestly my favorite zodiac.
    previews.123rf.com/.../...-image--Stock-Vector.jpg

• Don't think I have a favorite.. But I'm a libra. 😋

• I'm a Aquarius too! and my favorite is us because I like our symbol for the water bearer.

• I'm a virgo, but i'm definitely not sweet

• I'm a Leo... I don't really prefer any sign over another, given that astrology has little to no basis in science.

• my zodiac sign is cancer

• I'm a Leo... My favorite is Scorpio.

Libra is pretty cool too. But Scorpio's always interest me. In a love/hate way.

• I'm a cancer and after cancers, my favourite are pisces because of their sweet, shy nature. I also like Libras because my best friend and mother are Libras haha.

• Im a Capricorn, I feel like we get over looked a lot but I happen to always attract Leos (Which I can't stand, although my two bestfriends and big sister are) and scorpios.

• I'm Aquarius, and I like Aquarius.

And I might find other signs somewhat interesting, like Pisces or Sagittarius, but not as much as us Aquarians!

• I'm a Taurus, I don't have a favorite, I don't even believe in it

• I a cancer. Some of my best friends are pisces and gemini, so I like those ones!

• im gemini. i dont know bugger all about astrology. have no favorite.

• im a taurus... but ya... im a virgo fan... theyre all ethereal

• I'm a Libra and my favorite would probably be Gemini.

• I'm Libra and my favourite is Taurus, even though the star signs doesn't define my choice.

• Im a virgo and I love capricorns, taurus, scoprions... but I get along the best with cappys :*

• I'm and Aries. I like Leos and Geminis!

• More from Girls
    3