Do people with relationships take every class together?

In university or college, if two people are in the same major and are in a relationship, do they usually take every class together?

In my school, we get to choose which class, which hour, day and teacher we want so we could easily choose the same class as our friends based on the class code and the day, time, and teacher

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the school and the major. Sometimes there is little to no choice in the schedule. Or at least that can be true for the major classes. For lower division non-major classes I'd say it's pretty unusual having the same schedule. There is nothing wrong with it if they want to spend that much time together. But most couples aren't going to want to be around each other 24/7.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not usually because there are so many professors teaching the same subject.
    I've seen some people who know eachother end up in the same class by chance , but that rarely ever happens since the school is so huge.
    Those that are well acquainted can register for the same classes if they have the same availability to do so.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I met my partner in class :D

We took a few classes together after that since we were both in Political Science. He was more on the philosophy side, while I was more on the data/science part of it.

I loved it :D

• Usually you can't choose what class you're in, so there's a chance they would be, but I wouldn't think so.

• Just students? That can happen if you share the same interest of the subject.

• i dont think so.

• If they're the same major, more often than not it just ends up happening that way.