Is it just me or does this website suck?

I always get pop up ads on here and it keeps trying to make me download shit. It's getting really annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're on a computer, script blockers ftw. If you're on your phone then root and drop adaway on it (for Android devices at least).

See, no ads this way, and script blocker stops youtube ads, if you wanna stop on your Android phone, root and drop in the youtube adaway xposed mod.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Well you can use an AD blocker. However, the downside to using an ad blocker is they can also stop other things you want to work from working on your computer.

• Yeah its starting to annoy me too...

• Yeah it seems like the ads have even gotten worse. Before I reached Xper level 7, it was just banner ads, nothing that intolerable. But every time I am not logged in, I see how bad it is these days, and it makes me want to puke. I feel really sorry for you folks who are not Level 7.

• My god that shit is awful. That's fucking obnoxious. It's one thing to have banner ads, but this is just retarded. Utterly retarded.

• Did you just switch to check what we're dealing with or something? Cuz you got very upset very quickly.

• Yeah I signed off very quickly just to see, you know, for giggles or whatever you want to call it. Horrible.

• Ad block... nuff said.

• Well personally I've always liked the site, the ads though yeah they can drag you down, just use add blockers and that will get a lot o them and once you become a guru the adds won't show up for you anymore.

• Adblock Plus on your computer helps.

• Once you reach level 7, it's suppose to disappear, but until then ad block would suffice.

• I have the ads blocked but from a technical standpoint this site is quite shitty. A lot of bugs especially when surfing on mobile devices

• No, it's not you.

• Sucks better than my vacuum cleaner. It's a real nasty one.

• I feel the same, also my virus detector keeps finding malware on the site haha

• Life sucks in general.

What Girls Said 11

• The beauty of being at a high xper level. I haven't had that happen in such a long time that I forgot what it feels like. I suppose that would be real annoying.

• It goes away? Well I'm never going to get to that level at this rate. I'm about to chuck all my electronics out the window.

• meh, i likt it. maybe u still need to level up to get rid of the ads.

sneaky buggers they are lol. getting u to use the site more so ads go. #genius

• YES 100% AGREE

• Yes!!! My keyboard goes away everytime I type. Any suggestions? I can't type without doing one letter at a time. Then coz I'm trying to type when it goes away, I'm hitting a friggn ad! So messed up!!

• Uh I go on here using safari on my phone.. Never had any probs 😊👍

• If you don't like G@G why do you stay?
    http://i.imgur.com/7x401HR.gif
    (Not trying to be mean.)

• I used to have it when I was in level 4-6 I think.

Mostly on 4.

• I'm on mobile so i don't see ads or pop ups

• Some days I have these pop ups and other days not at all.

• You should have AdBlock Plus installed, it blocks pretty much all ads.

• i like it.