Isn't driving alone so relaxing?

Just recently got my license, so I've driven once on my own and honestly, on my way back, it just felt really peaceful and relaxing. Nothing, but me and the radio on inside. I found it to be a pleasurable experience of solitude.

Most Helpful Girl

• just got my permit and i love it. You're right its amazing.

Most Helpful Guy

• As the owner of a convertible in sunny southern California, I would have to say MOST DEFINITELY.

When my wife died, I took a number of trips in the U. S. that required long distance driving. It kept me sane.

However, I would have to say that driving with the right person is equally pleasant in a different way. Congrats on your license, by the way. I got mine at 17 also.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, when people sit next to you, they are usually distracting. I like to be alone especially if I am driving to the countryside, but again sometimes it is nice when someone is with you to feel safe.

• Driving with music in general I find therapeutic

• I love driving alone. Sometimes when I'm bored , I iust get in my car and drive

• yes it is!

What Guys Said 6

• Hell yea! I just recently got mines and my mom would always be like "slow down!" "you're going to fast!" All of that BS. So peaceful when I'm alone.

• Being alone in general is relaxing.

• Depends, if you give me back seat drivers then yeah I'd rather just ride solo but if it's with people who are cool then no problems. I prefer to be the driver in any situation though.

• Just as long as there's little traffic, yeah it sure can be especially on the highway driving really fast!

• Driving is definitely relaxing in the right circumstances

• yes, I hate being in the car with any other person