Girls, Do you kick ur boyfriend in the nuts to scare him?

A couple years ago, my girlfriend kicked me in my nuts really hard cause I seriously pissed her off during a fight. It hurt so bad I couldn't move, and she didn't care. Ever since then, I have been afraid of argueing with her and do whatever. Do girls do this to scare their boyfriends like this?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Sadly I've kicked him :( but never on purpose lol. I'm always climbing on top of him and unfortunately I somehow manage to hit him in that area. This one time he picked me up form behind and held me really high in the air. My natural reaction was to bend my knee and lift my leg up high... and I kicked him! I always feel really bad, I don't know how it happens but it does. I think I'm too clumsy lol.

• Haha... unfortunately they are vulnerable to accidents.

• Yeah lol. He should probably start wearing protective gear. Sometimes I get so excited to kiss him, that I'll jump on him and he winds up in pain xD

What Girls Said 5

• if you love someone, you don't cause them pain (intentionally). your girlfriend hurt you intentionally, which is abuse.

the only way i'd kick a guy where the sun don't shine is if i were in danger (he was threatening me or had already attempted to harm me/someone i love).

• I've never done that. That's abuse.

• Eh, i kind of understand why she did it now. I personally dont think of it as abuse,

• I deserved it tho... so.

• No one deserves to get hurt.

• Uh... No. That sounds like an abusive relationship to me. You should never stay in a relationship where you're afraid of your partner.

• No, she needs to learn to control her anger.

• I would never do that.