"A man is measured by his capacity to dream" - What do you think?

A proverb I came up with and wanted to hear some thoughts.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” - Albert Einstein

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. There's something really cool about imaginative people who dream big, because such a quality is often lost in childhood.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't measure men...

But I think it's what he does with his dreams that matters more

• I love that!

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe I'll change it to "A man is measured by his capacity of making his dreams come true". Everyone dreams, but some people just dream and just dreaming changes nothing.

• I don't think that quote you've created is accurate.
    Here is what I think:

Any man can dream, so I would say that isn't a good way to 'measure' a man.

A better way to measure a man would be to observe whether or not he is congruent with his words. Does he do what he says he will do? Does he finish what he starts? Is he taking care of business?

Those who work hard to make their dreams a reality are men to be admired, glorified, and imitated.

• What about the word "capacity" that I used?

• It's fine to use that word, but adding it or removing it from the quote isn't significant. It'll still have the same meaning.

• If dreaming was all it took, then hobos wouldn't exist.

It's the ability to execute those dreams that matter.

• I think a man is measured by his capacity to do