My life is shit and I'm on meds for how long are psych med okay to take?

My life is garbage"

-I'm ugly (yes there are ugly people)
-wayy to skinny ( trying to bulk but it takes time and money)
- work at mcodnalds (nuff said)
- can't afford to live on my onw
-Unmarried ( see points one and two on why)
I'm almost 30 and haven't saved uo asingle dime (cant because of extremely loww salary)
-Hunting for a better job but no luck so far
-Failed college 6 times and can't afford to go anymore.

So I whent all crazy and tried to commit suicide , my father found me with a noose and we sat and talked about things he offered to take me to the hospital which I did. I sept 48 on a mental ward and they gave me prozac and klonopin but those give you impotence and I dont want to be impotent EVER like any man. How long is it okay to take them befor ethye make me impotent? im on a 20mg doze of prozac and a.5 n klonopin I'm not big on benzos but its better than killing myself

Most Helpful Girl

• Well...
    That sucks.
    What do you want me to say?
    Everythings gonna be great and peachy?
    The truth is your life is pretty bad.
    And on top of it all you seem to have a negative attitude, instead of being negative and thinking of all the bad stuff in your life think about the good.
    Your dad obviously loves you.
    you at least HAVE a job it isn't the best but at least it's some money.
    You have a roof over your head, living on the street isn't fun.
    No you don't have a great life... You don't even have a good life, but if you work hard you could still make something out of it!
    Keep looking and you will find a job, maybe even a girlfriend ;).
    As for the drugs I have no clue what they even are.
    Maybe ask a doctor or look it up online?

Hope this helped just keep trying and you WILL make something.
    As long as you have food on the table and someone to care about you, you should be fine.

• yes I know my life sucks thats why I wanted to kill myself.
      life isn't peachy for a lot of people
      I doubt I will get a girlfriend because of my looks but I do hope I can get a better job

• No man. genuinely kind people will always like you given you are a good guy. Hell if you like yourself... the dillholes that "don't like you" will be forced to like you as well.

• I dont know where you come from but have you ever met a NATIVE puertorican? they are the most intolerant and racist people on the planet I shit you not some people here dont like me for the sole fact that I'm white skinned and everyone else is tanish! this is a different culture you can't compare it to what you see around you

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you really want to be more than the person described yourself to be? Because all you have to do is do it.

So what if you are ugly, skinny and pennyless?

People have it worse than that. You should be happy that those are your only problems. Mating isn't everything and the worth of a man is defined by much much more. Your life does not suck.

All you have to do is be productive. Exercise, work hard and if you would like volunteer to make a difference in other people's lives. Be a good person, hold the right views (there is enough bullshit like racism, sexism, bullying etc out there) and you can put your voice against that.

My point life is more than the things you mentioned... and having just a positive outlook with an eagerness to be a good person can get you miles ahead of many others.

There are people out there who may have "everything" but their lives are pretty ugly.

Here is a poem for you:

"

If you can keep your head when all about you
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
    If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
    But make allowance for their doubting too;
    If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
    Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
    Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
    And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same;
    If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
    Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
    And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
    And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
    And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;
    If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,
    And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
    If all men count with you, but none too much;
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!"

• Working hard, professionalism and a great attitude will also make you standout in line for promotion. Maybe not tomorrow... but in 3 years time you can move up. Perhaps another 3 can get you to being a manager of a branch.

• I see a few things: T Mobile retail clerk, Mail processing clerk, data entry clerk, bus aide, city carrier assitant

• yeah I apply to every job I see but there is some many unemployed people that getting a job is a mircle all on itself and I do work out and diet to build muscle but the body I want is gonna take like 5 years without steroids

What Girls Said 1

• Is what all you said really true?

• yeah got hospitalized then got on the medicine

• If puerto rico's jobs r dead... is it possible for you to do something on your own? Like start a business of sorts... like fish? help people shop? become a babysitter? something similar for the elderly?

• over here make babysitters are not a thing (lots of child secual abuse going on) I tried starting 3 business (a clithing brand and twice a food truck and it made me go bankrupt

What Guys Said 0