Seriously? Why play games with your crush?

I get that it's hard to say how you really feel. However, do you really have to hide your feelings so much that you act like you don't care about that person? Almost as if just being nice to your crush would just give away your feelings so you feel the need to act all cold around them. Am I the only one who has noticed some people do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you are not. I see this everyday in my school. Most of my friends do this. They will sit and go on about how much they ''like'' the person. But when it comes to talking to them. They act like cold hearted bitches. I hate it. When there crush says something, even a simple 'hi' or 'how are you', they go full bitch mode. Telling them to 'shut up' and 'it's none of there business'. Like, what the hell. Five minutes ago you were near crying cause he looked at another girl/girl and now you're acting like a bitch towards them?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I've never had guys who were truly interested in me play games.. usually if a guy is hot/cold and playing games then it's a good indication that they're not really that interested. It's not normal for guys to act cold around girls they really like unless they are really immature and still a kid.

• I noticed too!