They say wearing no bra makes your boobs sag.. what about wearing a sports bra?

it flattens them while ur wearing it obviously, but what about long term? haha!

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. While the boobs sagging cause of no bra may be true but from what I know it's more to do with genetics than bras. My girl's boobs are droopy but they've always been that way even at a time when she had a taut toned body, flat stomach etc :)
    2. A sports bra however, provides good support thus ensuring that the breasts are held firmly in place while doing physical chores :)
    3. Everything has it's limits. The body needs to breathe too. Hence, wearing them for a longer duration is not advisable either :)

4|1
    0|0
    • Thank you, young lady for the up vote :)

• Show All
    • Thank you :) :) <3

• Thank you, young lady for your kind, thoughtful and gracious gesture of selecting my opinion the MH :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly no bra doesn't make your boobs sag just depends on your size, I sometimes don't wear bras, I don't really wear some that have padding, and sometimes even no underwire they're just naturally perky? I suppose. However sports bra, still has a line that lifts them so either way i don't think it will do damage! there's been points where I have lived in sports bras and sports clothes haha xx

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Bra, No Bra, Sports Bra... it all turns me on. lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Better support?

1|0
    0|0
  • Some girl on here once told me something about going braless occasionally stimulates collagen production and keeps a girl's rack perky. I don't know if that was true or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is a bunch of non-sense. Breasts sag after time due to natural aging not because being braless.
    Tight bra is known to cause complications in people even. It was made a century ago in Russia by a Jew woman who migrated to U. S and started selling them there.
    I prefer a girl who goes without a bra but not undergarments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports bras support them even better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind if a girls breasts sag a little sometimes it's just nature. I slightly like them bigger especially D's but if they sag a little I really don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • seeing it is you asking Miss Hepburn

All i can respond with is with is they would remain perfect

0|0
    0|0
    • why do you keep calling me that? haha! i dont get it :/
      but thankyou :)
      i just wonder if i wear one too often. i mean, obviously i wear one for my workout, but sometimes i put it on waaayyyy before the workout. and just dont want them to get even smaller. hahahaah

• Show All
    • not creeped out at all. :) just wanted to udnerstand. haha

• Ok, that is cool then :)

• Doesn't matter. You're boobs are amazing anyway they are 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not know but if you find out let me know 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• A sports bra is way too intense for me to wear it every day. My breasts would hurt.
    I think it depends on your breast size, though.
    Best ask your doctor this I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear a sports bra almost 24/7. But Im already flat so I don't know. LOL

1|1
    0|0
  • Sports bras are better!

0|0
    0|0