How's your day been?

Mine has been boring...

0|0
18|20

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• pretty good! i woke up feeling refreshed and i've just been hanging out all day. i made myself a cup of tea and pb & j and then heated up leftovers from lastnight lol. i feel good today. lastnight was fun so i've been thinking about that, and i've got plans for this weekend that i'm excited about!

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I had a good day - It was quiet but I got a lot done.

2|0
    0|0
  • Irritating... I was finishing my remodel of my basement unit and let my mother deal with the window blind cords and she cut em way too short. Now I gotta buy new ones, put em up adjust the height all over again. -_-

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty busy. It's the Friday before a long weekend, people are rushing to get stuff done. I'm just posting here during a lull in the panic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Three words. Was very meh.

1|0
    0|0
  • slept until noon, then I had to help assembling some stuff which was annoying because parts were missing. later I watched football (the one where you actually use your foot ;) ) and ordered some pizza. and now I'm bored...

2|0
    0|0
    • Haha your day sounds better than mine.

• currently most of my days are boring too... still have holidays until October. first world problems ;)

• Boring. I wish people talked to me here sometimes. Makes it much better. And not about sexual questions all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • A day at work, going out soon.

2|0
    0|0
  • I had a lot of sleep , I'm so happy

2|0
    0|0
  • my day was intresting...

2|0
    0|0
  • My day is tiring i don't sleep good, i fall sleep at after 10:00 at night
    and wake back up at 2:00 a, m. ready to start my day ugh i got poor
    sleeping habits ,

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty exciting i get to watch paint getting dry on the wall

1|0
    0|0
  • I fell down and scraped my leg against cement.

1|0
    0|0
  • Godlike as usual.

1|0
    0|0
  • My day leave me alone, My night hold me tight. My day by day are full of joy and boring. Same old thing brand new day. I'm juat a brand new buzz😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Good, but no one has answered my question! Pls can you help me on it? It's on my profile page.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good

0|0
    0|0
  • a good day at work in uk.. its now 8.30pm here

0|0
    0|0
  • terrible had to take anti depressant and benzos and haven't eaten all day thanks for asking

1|0
    0|0
  • Back pain, but other than that good.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Exhausting! Such a long day at school. But afterwards had a really fun time and awesome talk with my sis 💜 The more time we spend apart, the less we hate each other.

2|0
    0|0
  • Tiring and busy. i got up at 4;30 to make a trip. It should have only taken me 3 hours, but my new GPS took me all over the place, and it was over four hours. I did get some hiking done, but that's about it. Tomorrow should be a better day though. I'm here all weekend.

2|0
    0|0
  • Busy... Weird... Usual GAG.
    Good luck and hope your Labor Day isn't Boring.:)) xxoo

2|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good. I cleaned my car and my parent's car. I basically gave my car some TLC and it looks brand new. I bought new jeans and a hoodie. <3

2|0
    0|0
  • It's been a busy day, but it's been good overall. Fingers crossed that good things come from my interview today.

2|0
    0|0
  • pretty good, but i am really hungry, at work and can't leave for two more hours,, tragic

2|1
    0|0
    • I have an idea. Take something from your home to eat at the work. What is the nature of your work? I hope it is not a high precision factory.

• @AmeerX i thought i was going to be able to leave but looks like i'm not so meh

• But what is your work? You are after all 15 years old.

• Pretty boring as well, but hopefully will get exciting later on. I totally forgot it's Friday.. and where I am living school starts on Tuesday! :(

0|0
    0|0
  • My day is wonderful =D

1|0
    0|0
  • mine too.. boring..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been rain here all morning if that tells you how my day is going.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Very brutal.

0|0
    0|0
  • it was alright, super lazy :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring... I've been in school all day and I'm exhausted. Now I'm just on gag answering questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine's been boring as well. Haven't really done much other than answering some questions here and watched two boring films so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slow day. Next week, will be chaotic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring as well...

0|0
    0|0