This girl is constantly making fun of me so I decided to play a prank on her. Was my prank taking it too far and should I apologize?

This girls loves to make fun of me, bother me, everything to make me mad. Now I don't know if she's doing it for fun but i think she is, I don't know. So i decidedto tell my friend to tell her that i was in an "accident" and i was really hurt. Now this happend yesturday and i did show up after this prank this was done (i was sitting in my car away from them). But to my surprise my friend said she got all emotional and asked questions if i was ok and all that stuff. My friend actually made it seem legit. Then apprently she began to cry so then my friend texted me and i rolled up and we both began laughting... this girl did not find it funny at all.

She is legitmentally mad at me and even though she does make me mad and always makes fun of me... Should i apologize to her? Was this taken too far?

Most Helpful Girl

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I actually find that really funny but it is a tad over the top. Why not just make her mad at the time she's joshing you? She is trying to get and keep your attention by doing those things to you and I get it can be really annoying at times.

I would just smooth it over by saying "My bad a stupid prank but at least your mascara didn't run when you cried. By the way why did you cry?" and just laugh it off and whenever she tries to make you mad again, just say, "I love the attention you give me" and wink. It will stop her antics eventually.

• hmm good idea. I will

Most Helpful Guy

• People who are intentionally mean and rude to me for their own amusement, get no human empathy from me.

in my opinion you didn't do anything wrong. Mean bitch got what she deserved.

Maybe I'm that darkness in my soul.

What Girls Said 5

• You took it ten miles too far bud. There's a difference between teasing and straight up toying with somebody's emotions. If she got that upset, she's likely the kind of person who uses teasing as a form of showing affection. What you did was straight up malicious.

• I didn't know it was that bad. Reason i say this is cause randomly a week ago she was like "if you leave the city no one will miss you". So me and my friend did this as a joke. Cause she teases me so badly i though she was going to react in another way, i would never expect her to act like that. But i will apologize to her. She texted me saying what i did is not funny and she cares for me, so yeah i will apologize.

But like it's weird. she LOVES to make fun of me in public but when it's us two she laughts at everything

• That is definitely mean of her, maybe try letting her know it bugs you? Either way, being the bigger person and apologizing would be the best choice.

• I did let her know! but she still does it, but not as much as before. I will say sorry

• An accident is something serious especially when it comes to life. You may have taken it too far, and definitely should apologize to her! Even though she bothers you, it shows she truly does care for you!

• yeah i realized that. Reason i say this is cause randomly a week ago she was like "if you leave the city no one will miss you". So me and my friend did this as a joke. Cause she teases me so badly i though she was going to react in another way, i would never expect her to act like that.

• Honestly yes because then she doesn't have anything to hold against you

• :/... fine i'll apologize next time i see her

• i'd apologize for making her cry. i don't think thats really a funny prank, either lol. one time on April fools day my boyfriend tried to tell me he got in an accident on the way to my house. too bad i was looking out the window and saw him drive by hahahah! i wouldn't have been mad, but i would have been scared as hell.

• i didn't know it was that bad. Reason i say this is cause randomly a week ago she was like "if you leave the city no one will miss you". So me and my friend did this as a joke. Cause she teases me so badly i though she was going to react in another way, i would never expect her to act like that. But i will apologize to her. She texted me saying what i did is not funny and she cares for me, so yeah i will apologize.

• I don't know. i guess the right one hasn't come along yet. just wasn't meant to be with this girl. she kinda seems like a jerk anyway.

• Yeah i do agree with you on that one. I don't like her anymore.

• Way too far man.

• I think you should apologise, but you can obviously see from this that she cares about you, quite a lot of girls pick on guys/take the mic when they like them, it's not easy to explain but you should just be forward with her and go up to her and say that it was to get her back for making fun of her, say your sorry and you shouldn't of taken it that far

What Guys Said 1

• Most girls who talk shut usually have some sort of a brain disorder

That's happened to me before and to be honest

FUCK THEM! lol