Have you ever fallen for someone you know you are no good for?

I like this guy but I always have doubts about making a move because he doesn't seem like someone I would be into. Yet I still have feelings for him and I can't get rid of them. I'm seeing potential red flags yet they don't drive me away. Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and it was the worst mistake I have ever made. I married her and she ended up trying to kill me with a lamp because I left the door unlocked when I went to work. She said that I did it on purpose so that someone would come in and kill her (and no I never laid a hand on her so it was self-deference. I was taught growing up only jerks hit women and never have)

Did I see red flags, Absolutely. Even my family saw red flags and tried to warn me. However, I ignored them all as I loved her. Big mistake.

As for you, if your already seeing red flags, what make you think it's going to get better if you end up in a relationship with him? While people can change, it's a long hard process, so unless you plan to spend a lot of time in therapy, I say try and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• its normal.

What Guys Said 3

• I think we can be all like that a little bit but the heart seems to rule the head most of the time. I was in a relationship that was a constant red flag but it took me ages to leave it.

• Do what the heart says, what's the worst that can go wrong?

• Yeah it's normal but trust me it's better not to listen to your heart in this case.

What Girls Said 1

• Been there done that. It's normal. But when I feel this way, I try to move on..