Guys, what do you think of a girl with a lot of scars like is that sexy, cute or is it ugly?

Guys,  what do you think of a girl with a lot of scars like is that sexy, cute or is it ugly?
That's now a scar I did that four or five weeks ago I was walking inside bare foot because I just got done swimming and my mom had old metal ceiling tiles leaning up against a table out side and I cut it open and had to get it glued shut

This is my leg and I was helping my parents grad the old metal ceiling tiles and they were in a stack and they cut me and that's a scar now too... I have 13 scars plus indent scars and I probably have more that I didn't count. And I can also tell you how I got most of my scars and I can tell you how I got all my indent scars.

5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I don't mind scars like you said there is a story behind most of them - In life you will never meet a perfect person.

• They just add to your own personality and individuality. It's neither sexy, ugly or cute. It's just part of you. Part of your life story.

They certainly will never detract fromyour beauty!

• i find some scars can be cute and sexy on a girl and you have your reasons for them. So most guys will accept that :)

• Just put some makeup on the scars cause thats what girls usually need to fix their face.