Do you think he deserves another chance?

Okay he's an a$$hole and a jerk. But sometimes he's sweet and today is our anniversary. I said such mean sh! t and i feel so bad. He sent me paragraphs saying that how he wanted to be a good boyfriend and how he fcked up and how he just doesn't want the other guy (my best friend Justin) with me. He's litterally crying and i feel really bad. He said "choose anyone and i'll always support you, i know i fcked up but i learned my mistakes i mean it" i said such mean shit that it reminded him of his past. He knows he fcked up and he said that he wanted to fix things between us, but i just became so mean he said he deserved it for whatever he did. The problem is whenever he apologises the does it again but he made me feel so bad he cried. If i stay with my boyfriend My best friend justin is waiting for me to break up with him and date him. What do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, what did he do wrong?

• Many things. He's a jerk. But he's also sweet i don't know why. I want to leave him.. but he's crying and sh! t. He's making me feel bad. I really do want to leave him but what do i do?

• @SilenRose He hangs out with his ex, rarely talks to me, he calls me bad words, etc. One day he's happy and the other day he's angry

• @Asker He sounds like a jerk. I run by a rule: if someone hurts you once, it's their fault. If you let them do it again, it's yours.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Stop the cycle. You know it's just going to happen again

What Guys Said 1

• he's trash and this relationship is toxic.

What Girls Said 3

• Without more information on the type of jerky/asshole stuff he's done I can only say you should break up with him. Breaking up is hard! But if you really don't want to be with him anymore then put your foot down and say goodbye.

• Forget about Justin think about your boyfriend

• But i'm breaking both of their hearts.. my boyfriend and Justin.. what do i do?

• i dont think he does.

• I really want to leave my boyfriend.. but i don't want to hurt him.