What do you think of people who hate cats?

I think they're smoking something, cause how can you hate these?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to really hate them just because I got scratched by my uncle's when I was really young :P Once I started being around my boyfriend's cat more often, I managed to relax around them. I'm pretty cool with them now. I guess I just think that people who hate cats should spend time with them and learn that they're not really that bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hate" and "cats" can't be used in the same sentence. ^.~

What Girls Said 25

• lol look i dont HATE cats but they are quite sassy. like if they were people, they'd b bitches. I'm so sorry lol!

• That's the best part they real unlike a dog I don't feel dogs are truth I think they two face if you ask me.

• yeah that's disappoint the ladies too... @smahala1991 they be like 'yo man wats wrong with u?' lol!

LOL ur mind is set :P understood haha @natashaj

• my cats just too friendly for a cat he hangs around too often lol.

• I find it so strange when people hate cats. My boss once told me she hated cats and if she ever got a pet cat as a gift she'd throw it out. I looked at her like a cereal killer from then on lol.

I mean if you don't like cats get the hell off of this planet, you have a glitch in your brain.

• But at lease she telling everyone do not get me a fucking cat you know lol.

• My boyfriend is allergic to cats so he has trouble getting along with them. I try but it just doesn't work. He loves watching cats but he can't cuddle with them. Life without cats must be so depressing.

• It so would be :(

• I must always have at least one cat in my life. I have two now and I love them both to death. When one goes, I'll need another.

• maybe they are just allergic to them lol

• It will make me very sad since I have a silly kitteh. Which she is made at you now because i'm typing this response and is poking my arm with her cold wet nose. :D

• Nothing. I dont care for animals so i see no reason yo judge someone on something they cannot help.

• they can be allergic to them toto manoto, but each to their own right?

• I used to really dislike em for a while 😔

• I had a friend who cried when she saw cats because she was attacked by one. One time a mom brought in her kittens and she started crying and hid. And she wasn't playing or faking.

So for that, ok, I understand.

But anything else. No. They're so cute and evil.

I love cats, my dream job is to be the head of a household with 39 cats. And all will sleep in my bed and eat from my plate. And wear handmade shoes. ☺️😊☺️😊

• I don't know why people hate cats. They're just cats. Plus they are cuddly and furry and also fun to piss off.

• Cats are boring. :P

• I don't hate them, but they are assholes sometimes

• Kittens, cute. Adult cats, urgh. I always feel the urge to turn them into a stew.

• No opinion, unless they abuse the cats.

Otherwise, it's okay.
    :)

• I still love him, although he's obviously slightly crazy.

• I'm indifferent

• DEMONS WITH FUUURRRRR.

Okay, I don't really hate them..
    But I don't like them either.

• People who dislike cats are emotionally and intellectually shallow. They are also ugly too and don't know how to turn a computer on. I mean, everyone online likes cats^..^

• Cats are cute, sure. But so are babies.
    I know people who will literally murder before even thinking of babysitting.

• Well I don't hate cats, I just don't like them because they usually don't like me and run away from me and plus cats will scratch the mess out of you :/

• they are smart cookies.

• Only some breeds, overall- not really a fan of cats. Go dogs! 🐶

• I hate them how can't do not like this cutie

• I was at a sleepover as a kid at my friends house. She had four cats which during the day seemed all innocent and sweet, but at night my friend fell asleep with my sleeping bag, and one of her cats fell asleep on her head. When I tried to nudge her awake, the cat made all this hissing noise and clawed at me, and so I backed away down the hall and it started to follow me. The next thing I know, all four cats eyes are reflecting in the hallway and they start to surround me, so I darted into her room and shut the door. ALL night long, these cats sat at the door hissing and scratching and trying to get in. I sat there cold, alone, and terrified to move. It was one of the most traumatic moments of my childhood and the memory has stayed with me which is why I hate cats. Subsequent run ins with various friends cats have not been much better. There was even a stray once in my yard every day, which I started to feed, and one day it got close to me and let me pet it and then suddenly turned around and bit the crap out of me. Rabies shots followed... so yeah, hate cats. Confirmed.

• I could never be friends a person who hates cats.

What Guys Said 20

• My calc teacher in high school had a phobia of cats. When one of the guys mentioned it in class, she just randomly shouted, "I HATE cats!" and her voice cracked on 'hate.'

From then on, whenever we didn't like an equation on the board, we'd collectively shout, "I HATE math!" to her.

• Tell me which one of them killed the hummingbird that used to visit my backyard plants and I will tell you which one I hate the most.

Cats are into themselves. You want to pet one, maybe it will let you, maybe not. They want to go out and find rodents to kill and bring back in the house. And they kill the birds.

Dogs are loyal. You want to pet them and they are right there because they love you. Even when people mistreat their animals, the dogs remain loyal (unfortunately), When you get home the dog is going nuts wanting to greet you. The cat is missing in action..

Puppies anyday for the win.
    media.kayfabenews.com/.../puppy12.jpg

• I hate cat's for what they are, dont get me wrong, i had 2 cats before but both were male. They were the best cats i had my life R. I. P Lewi and Max. anyway i prefer dogs as they are loyal and just make me happy whenever i see them. Of course you have some dogs that were treated badly and there for are vicious. anyway i dont mind cats at times but i prefer dogs :D ps. for the cat lovers :3

• Those are kittens, I don't mind kittens

But, fuck cats...

• I know people who dislike pets because of the smells, hair, the idea that they are dirty, can ruin your possessions and what not.
    But I honestly just don't comprehend people who like dogs but don't like cats.

• i dont think anything of it really

• usually i canĀ“t be friends with people who dislike cats... looking at you @TheDevilInside :P

• They killed my Favoutire little birdy as a youngster

• Cats suck.

People who hate cats are awesome.

#Dogs

• My school mate in Grade 8 would torture stray cats in his backyard by cutting their tails and putting salt in on it... so he said. I never talked to him again, and beat him up.

• I don't understand them. Cats are adorable.

• People who hate cats aren't really people, they're horrible, aweful, terrible space aliens who here to steal all the prostate glands to use as spaceship fuel

• I personally love most animals, as for people who hate cats, well their loss I guess.

• Cats rock, I can't hate on em

• Its their opinion

• heartless bastards

• I love cats, but if they dont like them its ok unless they abuse them. But cats are cute creatures

• Dogs > Cats

• Why would they hate me? :(

• They're creepy, look at them... How can you not be creeped out by a kitten? ha