When you are alone and in the mood to listen to music, how loud do you play it?

I'm home alone right now and playing music loud as fuck right now. i love it!

Most Helpful Girl

• LoL I just put on my headphones or earphones and listen. They are loud enough for me.

I know what you mean though; when I go out with my friend in the car, she likes to put music on high volume, and it is cool, and depending on the music, it can be refreshing. xD

• Oh yes, it just makes the music feel more vibrant to me!

• Yup! I like it more in the car because the wind + the music = refreshing feeling ^-^

• Thank you. ^-^

Most Helpful Guy

• Loud, Naked, and Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

What Girls Said 13

• At home I usually just use headphones. I like to blast my music when I'm driving in my car, though -- it's the best. ^_^

• LOL, wow Toad. I didn't know you like playing music loudly :O

Home alone or not, I always keep the volume low, because playing music loudly really hurts my ears. I guess my ears are too sensitive, lol. If I wear headphones I just keep the volume on 1-2. 🙊

• The same way I'll blast that shit till it blows up haha but then again my parents are deaf and I could do it anyway XD

• The loudest ❤️

• Till the windows rattle.

• I prefer ear buds rather than playing music out loud.

• yeah i do that too. loud loud loud.

• alone I play music super low, i like quiet when I'm alone, it helps me reflect on things.

• I blast kpop throughout the whole street

• lol, ironically, so am i

• The music which I listen to can't possibly be that loud either, I mostly listen to classicals, so yeahh.. but when I'm alone I'd play it on a 7/8 (on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the loudest).

• 8 on my laptop. It can go to 100, so it's loud but not grating.

• I play it really loud, lol

What Guys Said 4

• Actually always keep my music at a decent level, though I have a little bit of a problem hearing so it is probably louder to other people then it is to me lol.

• Not very loud at all actually. I play it louder on my cat than anything. Easier to sing along to.

• Dude, I got no speakers. I bought sennheisers instead. I can keep the music loud regardless lol

• When I'm alone, I just turn everything up to volume levels that make my ears ring, no matter if it's metal or classical music or anything in between.