Which of these 3 movies really takes the cake for you?

I just watched all three of these movies tonight, Fight Club and Pulp Fiction for the first time. I realize most if not all will say Pulp Fiction, but I say Fight Club.

• The Dark Knight
  • Fight Club
  • Pulp Fiction

Most Helpful Girl

• That is such a hard choice.

They are all awesome but The Dark Knight is #1 for me. I watch Fight Club at night when I wanna watch something deep and intense and Pulp Fiction when I wanna chill.

• The Dark Knight is just such an intense movie. Fight Club is a movie u want to watch when u want to be like: WTF? and Pulp Fiction is that one movie I watched to say I watched.

• I've seen the second half of the Green Mile, and not the others.

• Highly recommend! Really great movies, epic like the others mentioned and also gritty and intense.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've actually never seen fight club so I am afraid I can't choose between the two.

What Girls Said 5

• I've only watched Dark Knight, so I can't say which one is better.

• I LOVE Pulp Fiction but I haven't seen Dark Knight or Fight Club so I can't tell. But Pulp Fiction is like, my all time favourite

• U should really watch Fight Club. It's the shit. And also Shawshank Redemption.

• I've only seen the dark knight... I know I know, I need to get out more lol

• The dark knight..
    Cuz I really liked that, and I haven't seen the other 2

• I really loved the Dark Knight! And I would recommend Fight Club!

• joseph gordon-levitt x) ahah I loved his acting in the dark knight rises
      And okay ill watch that sometime!

• The dark knight.

What Guys Said 1

• Well you broke rules #1 and #2 of fight club, but i've only seen pulp fiction from this list, i don't like Batman, to mainstream all i heard at school was "Batman this, Dark Knight that"

• The batman movies weren't really the same as the other superhero movies. These were much more intense

• I never got the appeal of Batman, just seemed meh to me