Have you ever toked before?

Marijuana?

The goooood shit.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

• Excuse me, what?
  • Ew
  • Yes.
  • No.
  • I'm a toker.
  • Never in a million years.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I have not, and I don't ever plan on it. It just seems like the negatives of it really outweigh the benefits. It's trading a temporary feeling of pleasure for risks and potential problems. Since there are other safer ways to have pleasure with less risk, I shall leave the marijuana to someone else. I chose E, "Never in a million years."

• You chose E (for ecstasy O. o) tsk tsk

• I don't think any lack of drugs or amount of drugs could fix Yoko "Oh-no's" voice.
      I don't think anything could fix her voice.
      Not even a chorus line of children singing over her in "Happy Xmas" could mask her voice haha

• ... Ono was one lucky female *dog emoji*

Most Helpful Girl

• Voted yes. I blazed it in High school, when I graduated I got hit up on Face Book from a dispensary that wanted to hire me, so they paid for my rec. and I started working at the shop, it was pretty cool, got paid good, got free bud at the end of every shift, got to sample edibles, smoke in the shop all day, and I learned quite a few things. I was only there for 4 months until I found an actual job so I ditched it, lol. But it was a good time in life. Before I had kids I was into concentrates, I had an atom smasher with a porcelain wand and a torch. I also had a 3 foot bong and a few nice bubbles and pieces, I had a vaporizer pen as well. I was a professional stoner. My kids will never know the truth. 😂

• Badass 😂

My mum smoked too, but she stopped three years ago when my little sis was born 👍

• That's cool! Bud makes life more enjoyable, makes headaches and stress go away, and it helps you zone in and think more clearly. I just hate that you get munchies. Can't have it all. 😆

• Hams Yeah 😊👍

It just has a bad reputation bc some people abuse it.

What Guys Said 33

• Yo!!! u light up? lets get lit!!! <3

i haven't smoked since February been dying too lol!
    my roommates get high all the time... but no invite for me :(

• WHAAAT? Why donnt they invite you man, not cool.

Last time I smoked was in the summer... I smoked a lot dude.___.

And yeah we should blaze together one day.

• Lol thanks Piu, and yeah well

5's get thrown at me ;-)

JKJKJKJK *walks away*

• 😂😂😂😂😂
      Damn shorty!!! 😂😂

• Nah I don't smoke anything.

• I've had pot brownies on multiple occasions, but aside from that... NO...

• 2|0
    • The pirate in the pic doesn't look too confident.

I mean yeah I get it... kinda tempting

• Oh lol I was just looking for a picture with those exact words

• Yea it's great and awesome if used casually... it does such a good job of taking you out of this world for a short while

But used too often, the negative side effects start to kick in

• i was high as shit and the next day i had final exams and i did fucking great man :D

• What's toked?

o_o I'm not hip anymore

• I like the smell of weed (once bought it to use as pesticide in garden). But I don't like the smoke, so I never smoke.

• 420 blaez it m8s!
    Smeok w33d fuk bitchez.

- Sometimes

• 😂 mho material right there m8 . SOOO much potent-ial. motivation right there.

• fuk u m8. Fite me 1v1, lets go.
      I'll sparta kick you!

• Off and on yes, doesn't help that there is an herb boutique across the road, sometimes it helps to get the "out of the box" views on things. But like everything else, has to be managed.

• Every day, I get it prescribed to me medically👍 It's ok, I have a doctor's note😂

• Lol im jelly. I want a weed card.

My friend's got it for medical reasons too...

• Haha a lot

• nope not me

• No. I signed an agreement for my job to be tested. I've never actually been tested in all my 18 years, but with my luck I probably would be right after I tried it.

Aside from that, I have very little desire to do so.

• I'll leave that to those who want to deliberately choose to screw over their brain permanently.

• No thank you I will stick to smoking Cigars and Tobacco Pipes (Pipe Tobacco) I have no interest in taking drugs.

• I've never smoked tobacco before... O. o

• Interesting.. So long GAG 😅

• Yeah I smoke weed, but it didn't cause any negative affects and I'm still the same person so... cc:

• I'm weed enthusiast. I got like a mini farm in my room

• Can't, becoming a firefighter.

• tried it baked into brownies two times. never had an effect on me.

@dangerDoge just curious: do you do alcohol or do you think the same way about it?

• I'm not as opposed to alcohol but I'm not interested in it myself. I'm cool with other people drinking alcohol- but I don't want to myself.
      Part of that is because my dad drinks a lot. Part of it is because my family (from my dad's side) has a relatively high susceptibility to alcoholism. Part of it is because I see it as a big waste of money.

If I actually had friends who wanted to go to a bar and hang out, I'll go but I'll volunteer to be designated driver. Drinking just isn't for me.

• so did you do it? did it do anything for you?

• I helped me get through my breakup and my summer projects soo... Yes.

• Absolutely, but I recommend you do such things starting around the time you go to college. Many wonderful benefits to using it, but if you start too young it can end up hurting you.

• I smoke from time to time but usually during breaks (summer break, etc.)

It really hurt me last year... I couldn't focus on my grades, and hung out with the wrong people.

• @Asker moderation is the key...

• I have no clue what that's meant to mean... A for me then :)

• Hell no never tried never will

• I know a guy thats a loser in life because of that

• I wish it is food, I'm hungry

• Prefer sugar tbh.

• What the fuck you're 16. Why are you smoking weed? Please reevaluate your situation.

• Nope, and I don't plan on doing it

• What is toked?

• Never in a million years

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 19

• Nope! I don't roll like that 😉

• Sure have. Not for a long time but I did in high school, mostly at parties. A few times in uni too. Once, a friend and I had a weed cookie each and.. let's say we both got the shakes. Left that party a little earlier than anticipated!

• i voted never in a million years

• No, I haven't.

• Pfft, no.
    Why would I?

• Tried it, vomited, didn't try it again for 2 years.
    Tried it again, vomited, never tried it again. Yuck.
    It's the smell, grosses me out.

• I guess, it would be a bad idea to ask you for a blowjob.

• Just does not agree with me! I never ever vomit, usually have an iron stomach even when I'm ill but this stuff omg never again. I don't wanna sit there and do nothing for hours anyway. If I wanna chill.. I can chill, no marijuana needed.

• Never heard of such a story.

I mean I get it if you cough a lot because your lungs aren't used to it.. but vomit? lol to each his own (way of saying "fuck that") i guess.

• I've only tried it once but I didn't get high at all. :(

Also smoke weed every day! :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ukfzDNzbY

• Nope, never tried it before.

• No. I'm not going to say I never ever would, because I think I'd try it once if I had the chance where it was legal (e. g. Amsterdam), but I'm not too interested in it and I've never done it so far.

• Never. I'm not interested in ever touching marijuana.

• Nope.. never gonna do it..

• Have tried it once, just for the heck of it.

No big deal. However I should alert for the negative effects of a continued regular usage: u can develop lung emphisema abd worst of all epilepsy.

• Lol i smoked everyday in the summer break but 3 months for weed won't do shit.

• Yes im nots saying months. Probably would have to b years to cause those side effetcs

• Fuck yeah! Im the Queen of tokers 💨💨💨💨💨💨... Yes only bomb ass hemp lol

• Loool i got caught with a lighter but never with my fat ass vanilla bean candle and some hemp

• 0|0
  • Nope. I haven't

• Yes I have.
    All it did was make me paranoid.

• It's hard not to when you live in Colorado lol. Though I've never smoked a blunt before, I enjoy edibles every so often and I have vaped once when my boyfriend's friend was over and offered. I can't say I enjoy inhaling anything like that though. It made me cough way too much.

• Lol yeah.. I smoked a lot but I still cough, especially if I hadn't smoked in a while.

• SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    lol i've smoked before. quite a few times, but not often at all.

• I love having a career so no.