What are you up to on the weekend?

What are you up to on the weekend?
What are you doing over the weekend? I'm just laying in bed with my bitch and waiting for my Xbox to be delivered. Then I'm working tomorrow. How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a whole lot, some talking, some plotting, some writing.

What Girls Said 8

• My pc was broke for 3 weeks so I got it back yesterday.. just jamming LoL all day now and will probably do the same tomorrow :P

• I'll probably just to the gym and maybe I'll go to the mall and watch a movie with a friend of mine, not sure about that tho.

• It's Saturday night here right now. So I'm gonna go out and have some fun with ze buddies.

But during the day I performed at a wedding then went to dye my hair tips dark blue.

• It's Saturday night here. But I spent today cleaning, taking my dog for a walk, and pretty much chilling now. Sunday i'm having a bbq and probably drinking like there is no tomorrow (why? eh feel like it)

• Well Saturday's nearly over where I am but for Sunday aka tomorrow I have a birthday party to attend

• I'm gonna be away on vacation for the weekend

• I lost my phone and it on silent... I hate it today!!! I been looking for my damn phone for 3 hours and nothing. I didn't even leave my house to say someone took it. I am pretty pissed off!!!

• Expectation: going to the club with friends and get wasted.

Reality: beer, pizza, cat, movie, bed.

What Guys Said 1

• Working today, and off to the tattoo parlor tomorrow.