What body type is most attractive to you?

• Tall and Fit
  • Tall and Chubby
  • Tall and Skinny
    Vote C
  • Short and Fit
    Vote D
  • Short and Chubby
    Vote E
  • Short and Skinny
    Vote F

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall and fit. I like my man strong like i like my coffee

Most Helpful Guy

• Anywhere between short and skinny and short and chubby. If they were fit, it would look too boxy and weird to me.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Tall and skinny-fit

• Tall and fit but that doesn't mean muscly and crazy weight lifting body builder.
    it means he can run and jump and do all the things a young person should be able to do. A chubby fit guy is cool. =)

• tall and fit.. yum... <3

• Voted tall and fit.
    And I'm surprised that for now most guys have voted tall and fit :D I always assumed "ideal" would be short and curvy.

• I like tall and lean

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not very picky but my favorite body type is the way many east Asian girls look: medium size (1,60m-1,75m), not a lot of muscles and not a lot of body fat. So in one word: petite.

• Tall and physically fit.

• I like fit, but I still want some meat on the bones, you know? I wouldn't say I like chubby, but I actually do find a little bit of padding desirable.

• Does it matter?

• According to current evolutionary psychology research, yes, immensely.

• I know what I'd prefer, but I also know that girls usually won't go for guys that are 20-30% body fat and have Aspergers Syndrome.