Girls would you give birth by c/s or normal? Guys what would you want your girl to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• A normal birth since that's the better way. A c section has a much longer recovery time and is more damaging to the mother. No reason for c section unless the doctors are expecting a complication from a normal birth.

• It is miss-used just to save time by doctors in most cases.

• Thank you

What Guys Said 6

• I hope to find a girl who hates kids and doesn't want to have any

• Whatever her choice is!!! I think it depends on the child if the delivery can be done normally or by c/s

• Natural birth unless there is a really bad complication. I don't trust the doctor who exercise ceasarin surgery.

• Normal because cesarean sections pose a health risk and increase the chances of mortality in the mother.

• natural birth for her health but c/s only plus is her pussy will stay tight but I'd still choose her health over anything

• I wouldn't care how she pushed the baby out lol

What Girls Said 2

• Preferably naturally, but obviously some do not have that choice.

• I never gave birth so I don't know

• In Pakistan, doctors especially private clinics and hospitals practice c/s just to save time and make more money for their own wives. Unethical and terrible.