AnyOne else think Donald Trump for President wouldn't be good for us, and Why?

Note: God loves everyone, let's not get this confused

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you talking about Trump wouldn't be good for the US? I suppose it doesn't matter to you that the USA now manufactures almost nothing at all and now depends on almost 100 percent imports? Or that the USA is losing it's sovereignty by the elitist that are completely destroying it? I guess it doesn't matter to you that our constitution aka the law of our land that was put there by the founding fathers over 200 years ago to protect us is being completely ignored? Are you for the NWO, global agenda 21 and the fulfillment of the Illuminati mass depopulation plans known as the Georgia guide stones to depopulate the earth and are you willing to be one of those to be depopulated? Why do you think they're putting out all the propaganda to snatch away the guns? You the younger generation had better stop listening to the lying media that's owned and ran by the elitist and get real. All their plans to rid you off the face of the earth is public knowledge all you have to do is look for it and it's there. Trump so far is the ONLY one that has proposed to stop the bleeding of the US. The rest of the candidates aka implants are all willing to go along with the eletist plans.

• So what YOUR saying is we need his money, No offense but I highly, highly doubt he's planning to invest his $ in helping us poor folks out, the saying goes a little something like " The Rich become richer, and the Poor poorer" He's a greedy self-absorbed, and self-imposing bastard, who's on a POWER TRIP and nothing more.

• Same here and you too have a great day.

• @loved2blovedbyu

I don't think you know what racist means.

Most Helpful Girl

• he's literally a walking and talking piece of shit

What Guys Said 5

• he is exactly the president usa need.

not because he will do a good job, but because he has the potential to fuck up so badly people might finally realize what joke the current form of rule is. He will essentially make tihng so bad tat people finally start to think "hey, these people suck so bad we actually need to do something about it"

• Hillary's got my vote, don't know if she's been to hell and back tho , but has 'mad' knowledge of the World

• i'd vote for deez nuts.
      Seriously, none of the candidates are even remotely fit to be a president. I'd vote on one of the secondary candidates, if i had to.

Good luck to all you people in the US, you'll need it.

• No he wouldn't be good for foreign policy where we need a good one. He does have that big stick ideology that I want to see though. I feel like Trump is just being all controversial to gain recognition too. I'm not willing to place all my trust in that though.

• He would be a gag president.

• Probably cause he is a fuckin clown. Incredibly entertaining though

• I don't know what he'd be like but I don't see how he can be much worse than the last two.

• That's the problem with the entire world, everybody wants to shift the blame onto someone, quick to point the finger. WE, as in everyone, should be helping each other by contributing to the greater good of society, not making enemies!

What Girls Said 2

• I can't imagine him being a good president. The Republican Party has at least a dozen candidates with stronger credentials than him. He has never run for another office or held another government post.

But I'm not American so it does not matter what I think.

• Cause he's racist narcissistic prick.