If you believe in Heaven, why do you think it's any better than our world?

Most Helpful Guy

• even if i'm not a religious person myself... i consider a possibility heaven might xist...

i'm just into da afterlife's concept... i mean it sounds pretty "ideal" for me since i hate wot many atheists believe (after death we don't xist)...

i wanna xist somehow after death... so ya i wanna believe in heaven as well...

now about being better... well... perhaps i'd say heaven's da place where u'll have everything u didn't have in earth if u were a good person...

at least dat's wot i believe...

What Girls Said 1

• Heaven has all the virtues and none of the flaws of the world and only the best of the best will be there.

• That sounds depressing to pessimists, does everyone else go to Hell?

What Guys Said 4

• Coz it's called heaven and nit world and god told us that it's better than u could imagine

• because some old book told them it was

• No I don't believe that theirs Disneyland in the clouds when we die.

• No, I believe in reincarnation... heaven, hell and purgatory are just imaginary places... this world is our heaven/hell/purgatory (depending on our destiny in this life).