How to grow two inches taller?

I have a few months to grow 2 inches... What can I do?

My mum's 5'2 and my dads 6'3... Will that do anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once girls start to menstruate, they usually grow about 1 or 2 more inches, reaching their final adult height by about age 14 or 15 years (younger or older depending on when puberty began).

kidshealth.org/PageManager.jsp

Most Helpful Girl

• That would depend on how old you are, your parents' height (or other members in the family), eating healthy and sleeping for 7 hours at least.

Otherwise, you can't really do anything once you've stopped growing for a long while.

• I'm 14 and I'm 5'5 x I'm trying to grow to 5'8 x

• then I think there might be hope if your father is tall; that's one way a girl can grow more than 5'4. Also, it depends on how old you were when you got your period. Usually you tend to grow an inch or two after getting your first period. Though I was just like 5'2 when I got mine at age 11 and made it to 5'7 as an adult.

• I was 14 and at the time I was 5'4 and three quarters x

What Guys Said 5

• There are a number of internet sites out there that predict the height you will be. It is all based on genetic potential but they are fairly accurate. That being said you can't really affect when you will grow to what height. All you can do is make sure you don't miss the potential opportunity, so you need to eat properly, sleep properly and exercise.

• How tall are you? And why are you so desperate in growing two inches taller?

• I'm 5'6 and trying to get to 5'8 for modelling x

• Makes sense. All you can do is be active; drinks plenty of milk, play sports and wish for a miracle to happen; you're still young and you could still grow further than that, but you never really know

• I'm 14... Will I stop growing soon or is it all about genetics? x

• If you are still growing, playing sports, eating and sleeping well will help you grow as much as your genes allow you to.

• Are you going to Six Flags?

• Can't just wear heals

• Has to be without heels x

What Girls Said 2

• Play on the monkey bar for 8 hours daily

• ... Um... You can actually make yourself grow 2 inches? interesting