Whats your dream/fantasy job?

Anything goes... mine is to be a Formula 1 driver and World Champion of course... hey a guy has to have a dream right? My next choice would be towel boy for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• My dream job is to be a successful entrepreneur and to stand on my own two feet, independent and proud that all I was able to achieve was founded on hard work and I didn't need some elese's money (aka a rich man) to go big in life, and I'm 100% sure this dream will become real in the next years, Im working on it ;)

• To work for Karl Lagerfeld, Prada or Louis Vuitton then branch off on my own in a few years to have my own fashion house in 4 major cities.

• Dream, and studying to be a business women, next choice would be an air hostess

• My dream job is to be a Physician Assistant 😊

• I would want to be a pilot.

• Same question as before... what type? Bush pilot flying out of the arctic maybe?

• WNBA player or pilot

What Guys Said 5