What's the craziest dream you had have?

What's the craziest dream you had have?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. Although last night I had a pretty interesting dream. I was at a school and a guy came in trying to kill everyone. But because it was a "gun-free" zone, I had no way to protect myself. So I had to hide in a closet and then I tried to sneak out and started running outside. Then out of nowhere, all of these puppies appeared. Of course since I love dogs, I couldn't just leave them there. So I started putting all of these puppies in my car while trying to get away. I managed to escape. I then woke up thinking "what the fuck did I just dream?" Lol

• What Freud would say about that? o_O

• My psychology teacher said that nowadays, many psychologists don't agree with Freud in his explanation of some stuff.

• Yeah, that's correct, his theories are old and not very useful in these days.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had some wild ones in the past. One I can remember was being chased by someone with a knife. I got on a elevator with some family and one family member just out of nowhere pulls out a blade and starts swinging. I got some more dreams, but I'm too lazy to look up the ones I wrote down lol.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't remember my dreams. I remember a weird dream from my childhood where there was a car without driver was after me to kill me. I kept running and went inside our house and ran toward my room to be safe, but it went inside my room as well and surrounded me lol and then I woke up.

The thing is that you don't realize it is a dream until you wake up. Except there was this recent dream I had where I was falling from a very long tower. I realized it was a dream in the middle of it so I calmed down and was like "ok, lets wait till it ends. I hope it doesn't hurt though" and crossed my arms. Next thing I realize is that I woke up while falling from my bed lol. I guess that dream was a defensive mechanism my brain created to prepare me before falling on the ground. xD

• I had a dream that I was in a bus and a dinosaur was attacking the city. All people died already when I noticed, just the class couple were alive in the bus ready to have sex and I tried to kill that dinosaur.
    Don't ask, I don't know what's strange with my brain...

• I had a dream about dreaming of a dream.

• Live above the clouds..

What Guys Said 4

• I normally have crazy and exciting dreams. I just can't pick one.

• That I was living a sims lifestyle and actually playing it too...

• I've never really any weird, totally out there dreams to be honest.

• i've had dreams of the clown in IT