What do you cuddle at night?

And are you satisfied with the cuddle buddy that you have?

• My pillow ❤
    34% (26)43% (29)38% (55)Vote
  • My stuffed toy 💙
    12% (9)1% (1)7% (10)Vote
  • My pet 💚
    9% (7)3% (2)6% (9)Vote
  • My human 💛
    17% (13)10% (7)14% (20)Vote
  • Someone else's human 💜
    3% (2)0% (0)1% (2)Vote
  • My cucumber 😏
    3% (2)9% (6)6% (8)Vote
  • Myself 😍
    22% (18)34% (22)28% (40)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
28|36

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My favourite human <3 (For like half an hour and then my human is on the floor and I'm cuddling all of the pillows :P )

5|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 35

• LOL The answers choices. I wonder if anyone actually cuddles with a cucumber xD

It would be difficult to cuddle with my pets since they kinda take up a large chunk of the bed. Not to mention you'll lose feeling in your legs if they lay on them too long haha.

Because of that, I guess I am going with myself. I sleep on my pillow but I don't think I am really cuddling with it. Besides, a pillow as a cuddle buddy would be all fluff.

Am I satisfied with the cuddle buddy that I have? Well, an actual human cuddle buddy would be preferable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Myself and my thoughts (though sometimes they are not cuddly, we can't help being sad sometimes)- Depends how cold it is outside, the more the temperature drops the tighter I curl into a foetal ball in bed.
    Am I satisfied with it , most of the time yes but I would be lying if I said all of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, I don't cuddle. My girlfriend cuddles me but it's all I can do to tolerate it after just a few minutes. Then we end up sleeping back to back and she pushes right up against me which I like, but just not cuddling.

1|0
    0|0
  • I cuddle myself xD

3|0
    0|0
  • Back when I had a girl I cuddles with her, for a while after her I didn't do it. Though my little dog loves it so I do it with him now.

2|0
    0|0
  • Eh depends on what day...

On one day it's my human...

On another it's my cat

1|0
    0|0
  • My blanket, during the winter time I'm satisfied, but during the summer not so much as it's usually hot and the blanket just makes me sweat more.

2|0
    0|0
  • No very lonely at night wish i had chick to cuddle with all night and hold her close to me and feel the warmth of our bodies up against each other :P <3 ;p

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha just my pillow... and I hope one day the sweetheart besides me <3

2|0
    0|0
  • My pillow :(

3|0
    0|0
  • I dont cuddle anything but my pitbul think he's a lap dog and he tries to sleep on top of me, does that count?

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's not my pillow, then it's my SO

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont cuddle anything, my pillow runs away :(
    forever alone!

1|0
    0|0
  • my girlfriend, other wise I don't cuddle anything

2|0
    0|0
  • I cuddle with my pillow cuz he's my only true friend

2|0
    0|0
  • My pillow or my stuffed Olaf, don't judge me lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm the only guy who cuddles their stuffed toy :(
    Anyway, who cuddles their pillow? Sounds weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • My Cat

on occasion a woman if I have human company :P

2|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes nothing, sometimes my girlfriend when I'm with her

2|0
    0|0
  • I try to cuddle the wife but she hates it. So it's usually just me an a pillow; lame.

2|0
    0|0
  • My lonely self.😢🎸

2|0
    0|0
  • I cuddle my pillow...😁😊 💗

1|0
    0|0
  • I cuddle with my friend when we chill together, that's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I cuddle myself. I am the ultimate sleeping partner.

2|0
    0|0
  • My kitty cat Bonnie ❤

1|0
    0|0
    • awwies, cute ❤ my cats don't like to cuddle 😜

• Show All
    • I have like 248 cats hahaha xD Not just one.

• Haha that makes me feel better, I have 5 and people always tell me that's to much, you can never have enough 😂

• Body pillow since I haven't been able to sleep without holding something since my ex left me.

2|0
    0|0
  • What if you don't go to sleep at night?

1|0
    0|0
  • only my pillow :'(

1|0
    0|0
  • My pillow's ok but someone special would be a lot better.

2|0
    0|0
  • i cuddle my iphone or my macbook

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 27

• my pillow. <3
    i could write a poem about my pillow right now lol.

4|2
    0|0
  • Usually my pillow but to admit the embarrassing fact it's an actual cuddle pillow or "dakimakura" which is kuroko no basuke based - yeah, I'm a weirdo and I have a 2D boyfriend in the form of a life sized pillow waiting for me in my bed, but so what 😒😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually it's my cat, but sometimes it's my teddy bear. I have this one teddy bear that I absolutely love and when I can't cuddle with my cat, I'm always cuddling with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • My pillow *sigh*

2|2
    0|0
  • I cuddle my pillow and my sheets. They're not what I prefer, but they're not bad for now!

2|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend four nights of the week, my extra pillow the other three.

3|0
    0|0
  • Myself and the wall. As weird as it sounds, I sleep with my hand in my undies because I rub my belly and my side. It helps me fall asleep lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • I only have my little pillow :/

2|1
    0|0
  • Le nothing 😢

2|0
    0|0
  • I have two bolsters and lots of stuffed toys surrounding my bed. So probably that xD

2|0
    0|0
  • Myself and I cuddle at night... I wish they gave more back rubs.

2|0
    0|0
  • most of the time its my pillow :'(

1|0
    0|0
  • My cute Mr. Teddy <3
    I love him, I hug him when I'm sad, hug teddy when I'm scared... Or when I had a really great day, lol. I cuddle with teddy almost evernight. Yes, its my favourite stuffed animal xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I either cuddle my little sister when she sleeps next to me after she has nightmares or my pillow

2|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely nothing. Another human is the only thing worth cuddling.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sleep on my side and cuddle my body pillow, in the fetal position and my 65 pound black lab/German shepherd mix sleeps curled up behind my knees or up against my back sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a blanket and a toy and my pillow but i would much rather have my boyfriend to cuddle but my blanket has been fine for 16 years. when i live with him i will have him to cuddle all he time

2|0
    0|0
  • I <3 this q. everyone's answers are really cute. mine would be everything on your list except for the cucumber lol

2|0
    0|0
  • for me its both c and d i just love my guy and my two dogs

2|0
    0|0
  • my dog hasn't been sleeping with me lately though :'( makes it so hard to get to sleep.

2|0
    0|0
  • i cuddle my boy ♡

2|0
    0|0
  • My hoooman and my caaaat

1|0
    0|0
  • My stuffed animalsn❤️❤️❤️❤️🌌🌌🌌

2|0
    0|0
  • the edge of my bed

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'll buy myself a huge teddy bear so he could be my cuddle buddy :')

1|0
    0|0
  • My comforter :)

2|0
    0|0
  • A pillow or bear.

2|0
    0|0