Would it be wrong to complain to my supervisors about my co-worker?

I've had a lot going on in my personal life lately, but I've been trying to keep it to myself. The only person who knew at work was my co-worker. None of my bosses knew (2 supervisors and their supervisor; 3 in total). I was feeling so anxious and depressed about all of it that I asked my co-worker if she minded whether I took the last two weeks off (it's a summer job) to get myself together before school started. She got angry because it meant she'd be left with all the shifts. My co-worker took five weeks off for travelling and I was stuck with all the shifts during those weeks and the hours were inflexible (8-10 hr days, 7 days/week). Now that it's the end of the summer, the hours are much more flexible and the shifts are fewer (3 hr shifts, 3 days/week). I still felt bad about sticking her with the shifts, so I told her I'd stay.

Last week, my boss called me in for a meeting and told me that my work performance was good, but that I've seemed withdrawn, less confident, and sad over the past few weeks and that he and the others were worried about me. He asked me what was going on and I gave him the simplest explanation I could give him, but it was enough for him to understand. He told me that I am my first priority. None of my bosses know that my co-worker knows what's going on in my personal life.

A few days later, my other boss was trying to work out a schedule. My co-worker told him that she couldn't work again this summer because she would be busy helping her friends move into their dorm rooms. Move in dates weren't that early, but I'm not sure my boss was aware of that. He did look irritated though. All the shifts fell on me. My anxiety and depression have only gotten worse and I'm scheduled to deal with a very difficult client on Sunday.

Would it be wrong to complain to my supervisors and tell them that my co-worker was lying about moving people in and how she stuck me with everything despite knowing that I wanted tim

Oops. My details got cut off. The rest should say, time off to manage my stress.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know if it would be "wrong" but I do think it would be an immature thing to do. What is complaining about her going to accomplish or solve here? It very likely won't change anything. In my honest opinion, if you're having an issue with a co-worker then you should talk to the co-worker directly and work it out with her. Talking about her to your bosses will most likely only cause unnecessary drama.

• I think you should.