Have you ever broken a bone if so how did you do it?

I broke my left arm I thought I was a good idea to do a cartwheel off of a picket table and at that time I weighed like 69 pounds but I broke it and the second time was three days after I got my cast of and I was supposed to be sleeping but me and my sister and I got the food and I was going up the stairs and I fell and it broke and when we went in they said last time it wasn't all the way healed. And I was climbing a tree that same year and I fell out of the tree and almost broke my ribs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cracked some bones in my right foot. Fell down the stairs in a book shop. Should have waited until I got home before I started reading it. Apart from the pain, the worst bit was an elderly lady peering down at me asking, " Are you alright?"

Me muttering in reply, "No, I'm &*@$ing not!"

Most Helpful Girl

• I was on top of him and then it happened.

What Guys Said 3

• Skate Boarding - cracked my skull (don't know if that counts of breaking ahha)

• i dislocated one of my fingers when i had a bike crash i went1 flying and landed on my hand it hurt when my friend popped it back in place

• I broke a rib in a fall when I overshot a vaulting horse in gym and fell onto my back.

What Girls Said 0