Do you ever feel lonely?

Most Helpful Guy

• All the freaking time. My line of work I can't really talk to anyone about what I do. Not to mention I'm kind of an anti-social person to begin with. That's kind of why I find myself killing hours of my life on here. Aside from that I've got a few hobbies that keep me busy at times. But at the end of the day lonely just is what it is.

• Yeah... I work 12 hours a day sometimes more and then I basically just get on here.. It's like kind of a distraction for me. I really don't have the time to date or anything like that.

• 24-hour shift. Dang. Well if you're ever lonely feel free to IM me on here; I'm almost always on, especially throughout the week.

• Okay thanks... it'll be nice to have a new friend

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i feel very lonely at times. I am surrounded by family and friends , but i still feel alone sometimes. Usually i feel that way when no one can relate to how i'm feeling.

Most of the time i don't talk to people about how i feel , because it's usually a case of... they can hear me , but they can't understand. So i hide how i feel behind a smile. 😞

What Guys Said 15

• Oh yeah, I feel lonely all the time, whether it's relationships, friendships, or life in general.
    However, I don't let that loneliness control my life. I've put up with it for the last 19 years of my life, so there is no reason I can't put up with it for longer. I don't like it but I deal with it. Some days are worse than others and it is saddening, but it is what it is.

• Yeah sometimes I go through bad patches where I feel lonely a lot thankfully I am in good patch at moment. My heart feels for anyone who is lonely it is one of the worst things you have to expierence in life.

• Sometimes I do, but less often than before, I'm still learning how to be enjoy just being alone. Given my situation in life, I'm gonna be alone for the following years, so I can't just feel lonely every day,

• quite a lot yes, being a single guy and noone really wants me

• Yup (filler)

• All the time

• more like all the time.

• I used to. Not so much anymore.

• All the time. like 24/7.

• Nope. it's all a state of mind.

• I rarely do.

• i hate no friends, no girlfeiend and my family hates me what do you think?

• Yes, i feel lonely to an extent at every waking moment, but sometimes its worse than other times. In fact i can't even remember a time in my life when i wasn't lonely.

• yeah im a very lovely person... .

What Girls Said 9

• All the fucking time. I don't mind being alone, but feeling lonely sucks.

• Of course. The feeling comes and goes, and I'm thankful I haven't felt that way in a little while.

• I'm pretty sure all human beings at some point of their lives feel lonely.
    Even if they are surrounded by many people.

• Occasionally yeah, especially when I'm up at 3 in the morning and the feeling sinks in. I'd just come on gag and see if my friends are on and talk to them; or I'd most probably go into my housemate's room and we'd talk all night long.

• Yeah i do right now

• Of course, yes... but usually I'll just distract myself by making art, playing the guitar or like now dicking around on the internet. It usually helps if I get excited about something, then I don't even care to think about previous feelings.

• Most of the time 😢

• all the time...

• Yea, about 24/7.