What is the most embarrassing thing you said/did in front of a teacher?

Most embarrassing, funniest, etc. Read the questions, understand the question, then answer it.

Police Ann Tank Yew.

Mines would have to be my chemistry lab professor freshman year. Her name was Chawaja. When I raised her hand, I wound up slipping my tongue and saying, "Excuse me, Professor Chewbacca?"

Lots of people here seemed to have had some pretty motherly teachers hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• Most embarrassing thing I've done in front of a teacher?
    More like something I did TO her. I was around grade 2/3 back in elementary. We were having gym class outside and were playing baseball. I was up to bat and hit the ball, after which I threw my bat backwards before running the bases. I was all proud that I'd made it past second base by the time I realized my teacher had been standing at home base, and the bat I threw backwards had hit her. She had a resulting black eye...
    http://i.imgur.com/MOdMd5q.gif

• ouch! I did the same thing to my baseball coach, but I didn't scar him 0. o must have had quite an arm there!

• ahhaahah yeeeah I can imagine. I was no more than 9 years old and honestly not athletic at all. Truth be told, I was overjoyed that I'd managed to even hit the ball so.. the skin around the eye is really thin and delicate, I guess it must bruise easily? x_x

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was in grade 4 the teacher was taking attendance and everyone was saying "here". I said "beer"

What Girls Said 8

• I'm pretty sure I've called a teacher "mom" at some point in my life.

• Uh... I can only remember that one time in Elementary school were I called my favorite math teacher 'Mom' . I got laughed at and I cried like crazy.

media.giphy.com/media/duQ1A541hytG0/giphy.gif

• I was talking about my deep family issues (my teacher's wife taught my brother, and i was talking about my brother) and he overheard my conversation and asked me if I was okay. It was nice of him but i still felt mortified because im a very private person

• I once called my teacher MOM it was kind of embarrassing :p

• I was talking about sex toys with a friend when I was 16 and my science teacher over heard me say "big black dildos"

• I started my period in 11th grade in my math teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom (which is very illegal btw) so i bled literally all over her chair.
    Stupid bitch got fired for it but it was pretty awful.

• HAHAHAHAHAHA😂 cheewbacca👌👌😂 i dont think I've ever said something to them but one of my teachers heard me saying something bad about her hehehe I said she talked to much and she was behind me, that was kind of embarrassing 😁

• I was reading the cover of a dictionary and I slowly said.. "Dic..." *Teacher looks at me, and I look back..* .. tionary.. LOL.

What Guys Said 3

• Hmm... actually I'm not sure if I've done anything super embarrassing in front of teachers before. I'm usually the quiet and chill guy that shows up, sits in the back, does his work, and leaves. Though I think I have possibly called a teacher "mom" at some point back in like junior high.

• "I did not mount her!"

It's a really long story...

• I called a male teacher mom by accident