I want to adopt a dog ?

I really want a white pomaranien , I want to know how much it cost. They are so cute I just want to lay my head in their cloud like white hair. Do I have to pay to adopt one?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got a golden retriever but I suppose different countries but I don't think it will be tgat expensive

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you adopt from a shelter there's usually like donations or something you have to give. I don't entirely know I wish I did 😞 I am mostly just here to say I am obsessed w Pomeranians and want one too! I want a bunch... I just want a pile of fluffy Pomeranians!!

What Guys Said 4

• Being a co-owner of a foster and rescue group, it's not the appearance that you fall in love with; it's the personality. I fell in love with a dachshund named Digger and he's been attached to my hip ever since. I also have a purebred golden, but in all honesty, the dachshund's personality trumps hers.

• It depends on the place. But if you get it from say a rescue shelter they will probably not charge you much if nothing at all.

• I think you should get a German Shepard, they're the smartest

• I do not want a big dog.

• Still, they're the smartest and easiest to train. There's a reason why the police and military usually only use German Shepards.

• True. But the thing is I'm afraid of big dogs their cute and all but if I see one coming I'm gone from near it as quick as possible. I just like the tiny dogs

• dogs are so great :) we adopted ours he was a mongrel =)

the donation was very small 20-30$ i mean you can give more of course but im sure its affordable

What Girls Said 1

• There is indeed a fee to adopt a pet! However it's way less than the cost of purchasing one. I would say it would be 25$+ depending if you need medication etc.