Creepiest thing that has ever happened to you?

I've never been in a really creepy situation sadly lol
some of my friends have told me they've seen things moving or they've heard voices when they are alone. It's going to sound weird but I want a experience like those! I'm tired of the ordinary stuff.

creepy doesn't really mean spooky, so you can tell me your "normal" (nothing ghost related) experiences.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• So many, i swear lol. I mean, i have a birthmark on my left shoulder that looks like a tatoo of a human heart, i think that's creepy.
    One night while in middle school i had a terrible dream telling me to skip school and i didn't. I was anxious all day and ended up crying hysterically for no reason, so i called my mom to go home early. That day when school was over my classmate was killed by a stray bullet. We usually waited together. I've felt guilt for their death all these years, but there was no way to know. No real way... logically, i know this is a coincidence but still.
    On July 3rd, i felt this overwhelming sadness. I kept picturing people i love die in my nightmares. I woke up ny boyfriend and cried for no reason. The next day our friend was stabbed to death. I don't know man, scary stuff

What Guys Said 12

• I was walking with a friend from the parking lot and into the mall. On our way there, in the parking lot, two guys approach us.

My friend puts her hand in the pocket with her switch blade and I turn to my side concealing a fist. They really looked that sketchy, especially where we were. "Do you know about God, the Mother?"

They tried to get us to attend their little religious thing-a-mah-jig. We turned them down, and straight up told them that intercepting people in a parking lot was the sketchiest thing, and we were ready to snap some necks haha

• I don't think I've been in a creepy situation before, internet creeps, or otherwise spooky.

Actually...
    Ooh the elevator opened before I pushed the button today -- and no one was in it. Does that count? It is like the elevator knew that I needed it :O It was spooky.

Usually the elevators here are really slow, especially when you are on a higher floor like I am. Sometimes you hope they'll get to you fast enough... but they always seem to let you down. (<-- Pun intended)

• Oh yeah, elevator let me down all the time XD
      Man! That's spooky, of course it counts <-- extreme sarcasm

• Pure evil 😈

• I was walking by myself at night was in South Beach Miami, where I live. And these 2 women who were probably in their 20's started following me, they didn't say a single word to me, they just started following me. I initially thought that I was just being paranoid and brushed it off. But they continued to follow me. So I started turning on intersections and they turned with me, they even followed me in a full circle around one block. I then started running, they started running with me. I then ran into a store. They stopped in front of the store and literally stared at me throw the windows for a few minutes and then left. My phone was dead so I told one of the cashiers what happened and she called the cops for me. Good God that was creepy. I was shaking like hell.

• Oh wow, I can imagine, were they like trying to kidnap you or maybe something like an assault?

• @goflipaburger Seriously? Fuck! I just recently moved to Miami. What was the worst thing that happened to you?

• Soooo MHO please? @WhatTheHellAmy

• I could of predicted when Nelson Mandela was going to die
    3 days before he passed away i was on his Facebook page
    he passed afterwards.. Something kept telling me to go look
    on Google and find out how he was doing well it didn't say much
    so i left a friendly message on his Facebook page to him and he
    passed away 3 days later and yes this has happened to me before
    I got a gift to foresee the future but don't know how to use it and hear
    that i had a late aunt who was a fortune teller.

• I have not really had anything creepy happen to me. However, I answered a question from a teenage boy that was asking what to do about these women. A group of women did not like him, women that were in their mid thirties were harassing him and one woman in the group was following him home to his house and waiting outside of his house and when he came out started giving him shit. So I have him advice on what to do about these women that are doing that to him.

• Sleep paralysis! I laid down on my bed and I tried to sleep then I started hearing really loud noise right next to both my ears I was so terrified. I tried to move but I couldn't. The noise started fading then I opened my eyes. I got off my bed and looked around. It was my room I opened the door and I saw my mom who was cooking in the kitchen. I wondered what that noise that was loud enough to blow up my eardrums was. I went back to my room and I found something odd. There's a broken window in my room but there were no cracks in the window and as soon as I recalled the broken window, it started cracking itself. Then I figured out that I was dreaming. I opened the door and went upstair and called my mom. I told her this is dream. Then she suddenly stopped whatever she was doing in the kitchen and turned around. And she said, "You shouldn't have realized it." and she grabbed her kitchen knife and started rushing toward me I was like wtf and I ran back to my room and locked the door. She was right behind the door and yelled, "Open the fucking door!" When I tried to wake up in the dream, my mom in my dream said, "That won't work! Let me in!" I tried to think that she did not exist anymore and she said again, "I told you that won't work!!" My door faces the window across my room and I was looking at the window with my back to the door. I subconsciously thought, what if she appears from the window? And as soon as I thought about that, it happened I saw her face was slowly coming up from the window. And something happened but I don't remember clearly. It's almost 7 years ago. When I woke up my heart was pumping so fast and I was crying. Damn it was the scariest dream ever.

• when I'm home alone and I get ready to go upstairs at night I turn the lights off and run up the stairs because I think the alien from the Alien movie is chasing me

does that count?

• A REALLY sketchy GAG message...

• the only thing I can think of is once when I to a restaurant, some guy I don't know shook my hand and said what's up (insert real name). the thing is I have no fucking clue who this guy is, maybe he is in a class with me and I don't know it I don't know, but the weird part is that he used my real name, normally I go by a nickname

• I went to open my door once and just as I reached for the door knob the door opened itself. It wasn't really creepy, I didn't even think of ghosts or anything until after I told my friends. I just thought I had superpowers, jury's still out on that one.

• I've been followed before.

• Seen and heard things that wasn't there.

What Girls Said 7

• After I took a shower the plumbing apparently went to hell. Water was bubbling and coming out of the shower, toilet, and sink.

Was like...

upload.wikimedia.org/.../Naked_%26_Afraid_logo.jpg

• This is a "normal" creepy thing that happened to me. So I found a dog in my neighborhood and decided to try and find his house. While I was walking a car pulled up to me. The two guys were really big, I could tell. And they were probably 30 something. I figured they were asking for directions like most people (I live in a big neighborhood) but he kept talking really quietly which I've read is a common thing kidnappers do to get you to come closer to the car. So I held my ground, he then asked my name. I lied and said its Carly (I don't even know a Carly) and he asked how old I was. I ignored that one and kept walking. He followed me with his car and asked if I smoked or drank to which I replied I do not. He said I have to smoke and drink if I want to have fun. Then he invited me to join him and his "buddy" while they rolled a few up and tipped a few back. While he was talking to me he was holding people up on the road so I told him in a stern voice "hey, you're holding people up and I think you should go." And then I turned and walked in the opposite direction of my house. I live in a really nice area and a nice neighborhood. That was a rarity. I haven't seen him since, but I told my dad and we notified the police. Just incase he shows up again.

• Oh girl, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. In Mexico things like that happen all the time, some dudes tried to kidnap my friend months ago.

• Yeah it was scary. I usually carry pepper spray with me everywhere but of course the one time I leave it at home, I could've used it.
      Oh my goodness! That's terrible! I'm so sorry!

• Such a shame you didn't have it with you! Those guys deserved something like that.
      Yeah, she had a bad time 😕

• Don't think I've ever encountered creepy incidents before.. wish my life was more fun argh ><

• I could make up for that for you >;)

*tries to me creepy but ends up being a cute kitten instead* meow ;o

• @asker let's grab our bags and head out for an adventure xD I need some fun in my life 😩

@Toad-1 ahah kittens are always cute *pats kitty*

• I bought 3 fruits, the price was $6.66.

• I get scratches that look like the mark of the beast. Fun.

• I was riding my bike and than this guy starts like getting all sexual helped give me the momentum for that hill

• the thousands of creepiest things that have happened to me are all men (or boys more often)