You find a suitcase full of money, what do you do?

You are walking down the street and see a suitcase. Everyone else keeps walking and you have to wait at the bus stop near there anyway. You check it and its full of $100 bills. There is almost no one around. What would you do? There was probably a few million in there.

• Turn it into the police
  • Take a few piles and turn the rest in to police
  • Take the whole thing and slowly walk away
  • Leave it there and walk away
  • Stay there until someone says it is there's
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• Take it, keep it, see if a story arises in a newspaper about where it's come from or who it's owner is and if it's someone that I think should have it back, I'd gladly return it. If I heard nothing then I'd keep it and justify it by thinking that anyone careless enough to leave a suitcase full of millions at a bus stop doesn't deserve such wealth and it would go straight in to my bank account 😊

• Your so beautiful I'm in love xoxoxo💪🏻💍🍼💯

• @Ihav2fart possibly, you can have a generous 1%

• How generous of you, I'll take it!

ain't no body got time to calculate that 1 percent!

Most Helpful Guy

• Take the whole thing, go to a stock broking company, place the suitcase of money on the table explaining that I'd saved this money over the corse of my years of working and dedicated it to my financial future. I then have him invest half of it into bonds and retirement, one quarter of it into whatever the best looking stocks would be, and the final quarter of it into the most realistic steady growth stocks. With the quarter that is put into stocks most likely to get big gains and big losses we will keep two sets of eyes on them, him and mine, anytime there is a significant growth in the market on that stock we sell, split the profits into new high risk investments and some goes to bonds and retirement. When I have quadrupled my initial investment of the suitcase money I then higher a private detective to find the person who lost the substantial amount of money, give them twice what they lost under the condition that they invest at least half of it into a high yield savings account. We both walk away with several hundred thousand dollars over a few short years. The worst day of that man's life will become the single greatest bad day in history.

What Girls Said 10

• I'd take it and walk away. No shame. I NEED SOME GOOD CASH.

• I'd take the thing home and if there's news about it on newspaper or anything I'd hand it over to the police. Otherwise I'd just keep it.

• I'd rather turn it in to the po-po instead of getting in trouble for using marked money.

• Take it and thank God for blessing me!

• I'd leave it. No one would just leave a million dollars lying around.

• STEAL IT!

Then give it to charity! :)

• I'd turn it in. You never know if it's a setup?

• I would leave it and then call the police

• I'll pick it up like it was mine and just walk off like nothing happened. And once I reach home open it up again scream and throw it up in the air #RollingAroundInABunchOfCash just like the movies 😍

• I''d take it but donate it for a good cause.

What Guys Said 16

• "Take the whole thing and slowly walk away" And then I'd give every clucker (crackhead) in the hood about 2000$ right... So hopefully they'd go buy around 100$ of that shit (crack) + #OD with their useless asses. Hell, the drug dealers would be jammed up eventually also after spending that/the money at a store ^_^. So hey it's a win-win for my hood baby LOL #2BirdsWith1Stone

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Fuck the police, I just got some cash. But I wouldn't be stupid enough to waste it all right away and going to the bank is the last thing to do. But I would go home, take out all of the cash and then drive a long distance to discard the suitcase in some swamp or lake.

• I would take no money out of it. It is not my money and I am not going to steal it. It goes against my morals. I would hand it in to the police.

• That is not money I have earnt, I will do the right thing and hand it in, I have morals and principals

• I'd absolutely think there were hidden cameras everyone for some reality tv show thing. I would not be the first person to stumble upon that and no one would ever forget that as if it's like forgetting your phone keys or sunglasses.

• I'll help my parents! I'll finish paying the mortgage, finish paying for my dad's car, my dad's tractor, and use about $20,000 to pay for me to go to college. As soon as that's finished, I'll save some for an engagement ring for my girlfriend after we have looked around several jewelry stores and she "oohed" and "aahed" at what she likes. I'll have enough to plan a wedding and then we'll go to the most romantic place in the world for our honeymoon.

• I woulf check inside to see if there's a tracking device. If there is, I'd throw it away and casually make my escape with all the money. If there isn't then I'll just casually stroll away.

• As much as I would want to keep it, I'd probably just leave it. Could be linked to some criminal organisation or drug run...

but he refused to give me some i will hit him and run and take it all

• It's mine, I do not care if you become poor and homeless after I take this suitcase, you were idiotic enough to drop it.

Also, it should be "their's" not "there's".

• I would assume it is a prank or some sort of a "social experiment" because nobody leaves a suitcase with $100 bills in the middle of the street.

• Turn it in.

• Yeah it's mine now.

• Police. If they let me have it, well then I'm FILTHY STINKIN RICH!

• Couldn't live with myself, would have to turn it into police... who knows, someone who can afford to have that much cash in a suitcase might do you some help and give you a bunch!

• I would try to find the prank camera...