Which do you choose?

Which do you choose?

• Go to explore the moon with a friend 🌚
  • Free $2,000,000 mansion 💎
  • Star in a movie with Leo DiCaprio 🎬
  • Free clothes for life 👗

Most Helpful Guy

• Oooh hypothetical questions... I like these.

I'd choose C, "Star in a movie with Leo DiCaprio."
    Here's my logic for not choosing the other choices:
    1.) Go to explore the moon with a friend -- Well, first off, I'd need a good friend to explore it with. I'm not sure if I have exactly a friend that would beat out the other choices. Going to the moon would be an unforgettable experience, but it is just that -- an experience. Experiences fade in time and become less significant. In time, it'd be great for a bit but I'd go back to the usual mundane life.

2.) Free $2,000,000 mansion -- Sure, that'd be great at first. But the upkeep on that would be horrendous! I think now to what chores I have to do on my normal size home. A $2,000,000 mansion would be brutal. Many celebrities go bankrupt actually because their home is too expensive and they can't afford the upkeep. Selling it is the best option. Let's say I sell it for 2 million. That's quite a bit, but that money will run out eventually. The cash makes this my second best choice, but there is a better one.

(I'll get back to 3 in a bit)

4.) Free Clothes For Life -- Clothes aren't ridiculously expensive. I don't care about designer clothes and stuff like that. I'm good with well fitting clothes that look decent and get me by. That wouldn't make much of an impact on my life. I'll pass.
    ---------
    Here's why I'd choose C:
    Starring in a movie with Leo DiCaprio is going to make money. Probably a decent amount of money -- I mean, it's Leonardo DiCaprio, arguably one of the best actors today without an Oscar. The movie is going to make money, and therefore I'm going to make money. The possibility goes into the multi millions depending on how it is and how successful and whatnot it becomes. Not only that, but the fame and exposure to the world can get you a jump start into becoming famous for other things to. I could use it as a springboard to get into things like music fame. AND, if I absolutely suck at the movie, I can get a cool meme made of me. Or I can turn into a Tommy Wiseau (the Room) and make money from my failure.
    -------
    TL;DR: Starring in a movie with Leonardo DiCaprio may not give you instant cash like a mansion would (OR AN OSCAR), but it gives you an experience, lots of money, and invaluable exposure time to the world. I'm choosing that one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, since I wanted to be an astronaut, I voted for A. Exploring space and the moon with my friend sounds amazing. Experiencing something this amazing could inspire to write books, inspire my paintings, inspire others to reach for their dreams, etc.

What Guys Said 53

• Free clothes is the worst choice because I'm rich enough to buy any clothing item I like. And it's not that great as the other options are.

Exploring the moon is unforgettable experience for sure but I don't have a proper training and who's with me at that time? My friend? He can't even stay on Earth properly, how'd I handle him on moon? We'll jump a bit and enjoy the view but after a while we'll get lost and hungry. It'd be fun for a few hours but we'll get bored because we don't have sufficient knowledge of what to do there.

Mansion is obviously a great choice because... money! But I (literally, my grandpa) already have a mansion. It's not worth that much. Maybe 1/6th of that cost but still. It'll be mine in future.
    I love my house and no place in the world can replace this. Home sweet home.

I choose C. Leo DiCaprio means a critically acclaimed blockbuster. It'll be a starting of my career. I'll become famous. I'll have my own Wikipedia page and verified twitter account. Brands like CK and Armani will automatically sponsor covering the option D. I'll become rich covering the option B. Eh... I'll still suck exploring the moon tho but I'll compromise lol.

• Obviously star in a movie with DiCaprio.

After you've started in a movie with a movie legend, you become more recognized thus boosting your chance for more movie opportunities. Take those small oppurtunities and you've made it to the industry.

With all the money and fame you've obtained from shooting those movies, you will no doubt have cash, sponsors etc. and you will be able to buy those houses, be rich enough to buy any of those clothes that you fancy and even start meeting new stars and being for famous.

• I would take the free 2,000,000 mansion. As it is setting me up financially for now and in the future. Going to the moon would be cool but that is just one trip and then it is over, there is only so many clothes you can buy as you can only wear one outfit at a time and being famous is not the most important thing in my life.

• I don't know mind thinking about it all the free clothes you want, got to a high end designer place get all their stuff and open ur own store lol make more money then

• Free clothes. Get most expensive clothes. Open up online store. PROFIT. MAKE BANK---> GET MANSION--->FOCUS REVENUE INTO ADVERTISEMENT AND BECOME THE NEXT ARMANI LINE--->SELL CUSTOM/HIGH END SUITS TO CELEBS DURING AWARD SHOW SEASONS---> BECOME FRIENDS WITH LEO--->USE WEALTH TO GO ON SPACE EXPLORATION WITH FRIEND AND 10 OTHER PEOPLE.

LIFE ON EASY MODE.

• Explore the moon with leonardo dicaprio as I live in a 2 million dollars habitat , and since I am exploring the moon and only have the space suit , it's kinda free clothes for the rest of my life.
    BAM!

• I'd take the mansion and then pop that shit off for the low (reseller it). So basically I'd be able to do everything on that list besides star in a movie with Leo D ^_^.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Nah I think you'd be able to do all but the moon thing. It's probably more than the mansion would resale for. The movie he'd be crazy to not do one with a shinobi from kirigakure, it'd sell like wildfire cause people would wanna see the ninja skills

• Bro, take the moon trip, screw the mansion. Sell the other ticket if you want the cash cause

news.nationalgeographic.com/.../...0_moontrip.html

• @lifes_curve_ball Yup that seems to be the way to go + I was way off on the ticket price/s >_<

• The only one that holds any appeal to me is the free house - I have no real interest in any of other 3.

• metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/.../...wonanoscar.jpg
    Definitely not Leo

Free mansion then Ill invite you and you're welcome to invite all those gages you dream of. ;P

• It's obviously B or D. The moon would be nice and all, but that's not really thinking in the long term. You can sell the mansion or the infinite clothes and invest it in something else. Or just keep them :)
    And I would rather shoot myself than do C D:

• I'd get the mansion, then I'd sell the mansion for $2.000.000, buy a smaller house, and live like a king

• Right now I would much rather have the mansion. If money becomes no issue to me, I would explore the moon 😍🌕

• here's how you do it:
    1. start selling your endless supply of free clothes for money
    2. save up enough money to get a $2 million mansion
    3. save up enough money to go to the moon
    4. become famous for being the first civilian on the moon
    5. use that fame or money to get into a movie with Leonardo DiCaprio
    I win.

• If I were to STAR in a Leonardo DiCaprio movie then I'm sure I would be getting paid more than $2,000,000 so I choose that.

• Explore the moon seems great. Maybe i would get famous too and make some money and grab nice opportunities

The mansion woukd be free, but you have to pay stuff after that and i dont have the money...

I prefer to direct the movie with DiCaprio, so i pass...

Free cloths... meh.

MOON !

• easy one, the mansion but I'd directly sell it again because the upkeep would be way to high for someone with a regular job ;)

- way too scarred to fly to the moon, it's still very risky
    - not a DiCaprio fan and I'm very insecure. I don't have the confidence to participate in a movie
    - I'm not someone who likes to go shopping clothing all the time and with the money from the mansion I can more than enough clothes

• I'd rather explore the moon with a friend because the experience would be hilarious, fun and frightening lol

• I'm going to the moon! In such things, I'm an adventurer... I've seen so many images of astronauts up there, let's spread our wings :D

• Definitely them clothes and specifically the expensive ones

• A or B seems the most interesting in my opinion ;)

• I choose the entire frame so that means I get all four hehe

• Star in a movie with Leo. Dudes been on a real role lately and grown into a very good actor. I wanted to be an actor at one point and I believe his caliber of performance would naturally make my competitive side shine and try to at least keep up with him, which would lead to more work and maybe a dead dream coming true

• Free $2,000.000 mansion and i can rent it out and bring in more money

• I'll take the mansion lol.

• I chose the mansion. Even though if i did a movie with Leo id probably become a movie star and get money for everything anyway. but im too lazy ;P

• I would choose the mansion. I would not risk my life going to the moon, Leo would not be a good idea either and not much fan of clothes, I could go naked all day.

• Mansion. I'd sell it and take the money! 💰💰

• I'll take the moon adventure.

• I would take the clothes
    I would never wear the same ting twice and all Versace underwear!!!

• 2 million dollar mansion fuck the rest

• Free $2,000,000 mansion. I won't live there. In future when I need money, I'll sell it 😌

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 34

• I wear the same clothes again and again, I get travel sickness so space is, sadly, not for me and I would just be blushing and losing my concentration next to Leo if I was near him so would have to be the mansion but I'd have to find a pretty high paying job to keep it running! 😍

• I don't have to pay taxes or risk my life on clothes.

• The movie with Leonardo DiCaprio. I am an actor so this is my first choice definitely. Free clothes for life is definitely a close second, though.

• easy, easy haha the moon!!! . Here is my reason: The moon is cool xD, how nice would it be to just go and explore it? everything that involves having new experiences calls my attention, cuz if my life isn't an adventure, what is it? hehe and the huge house? nah I don't really need it, if I have a place to sleep thats fine , the movie? yeah, not my thing hehe Leo is just a normal dude and the clothes? I don't think so, I don't spend much money on clothes haha, I never buy a piece of clothing that could be the same price as a flight ticket hahah

• Free 2 million mansion, sell it, buy a comfy single storey house, save the rest of the money. I hate cleaning a mansion. Hiring people isn't something I would look into either.

• I'd choose the free $2000000 mansion because I can always resell it and it's like getting free clothes for life too 💙💙

• Explore the Moon, why? There is nothing on there
    Leo DiCaprio movie, no thank you he sucks
    Free clothes, tempting but no.

Give me the mansion any day

• Aww, I voted D.

• Free clothes for life

• The mansion. Haha no competition. xD

• i chose to star in a movie- i chose this as its always been a dream/ambition of mine to be an actress and you need to get one big break and then your name is out there. i didn't chose it for Leo although that is an added bonus. i chose it to help me and my future and my friends also dream of getting into the industry and it would help me and my friends

• the mansion!!!

• mansion because although i am interested in the clothes for life i already have way too many articles of clothing and although i could make money selling clothes it would be a hassle.

• Why did you have to throw those free clothes in?, Dam you girl; I could not resist them.
    Otherwise I would have chosen the moon walk.

• I picked C lol. Obviously if I'm starring in a movie with Leonardo DiCaprio then I'll obviously be making some serious cash anyway.

• I take the house, sell it, take the money and invest it to earn even more money

• The mansion of course, you'd be crazy not to choose a Free Mansion!. However, I get to keep it, right?

• i;ll go to the moon.. since it's not what people will choose for a first choice.

• Pikachu I Choose You!

• Go to explore the moon with a friend!! <3

• I get to sleep with leo in his mansion 👍

• Free $2,000,000 mansion.

I could sell it, right?
    😎

• ding ding. I'm a D girl.

There's a first time for everything!

• Obviously the mansion. I mean come on it's a free ✨ 😵 MANSION 😵✨

• The mansion.

• The mansion I guess

• Starring in a movie with Leo would make me the happiest girl on earth. 💙💜💛💚❤️

• it's all about the fashion

• I'll take the mansion for sure.

• Star in a movie with Leo Dicaprio, cuz with the money I will get from the movie I will start a career and be able to buy the mansion, clothes etc

• More from Girls
    4