Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

0|0
13|8

Most Helpful Girl

• In university, probably in a relationship but honestly who knows maybe I'd win a lottery and buy an island, or travel the world with a friend by my side. Only time will tell.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• id like to be graduated, engaged or married, doesn't matter, working. dont think id have kids at that age. who knows?

0|1
    0|0
  • Hopefully as an employee at the UN or EU after having graduated from business university with a masters degree 🙏🏻

0|1
    0|0
  • i would like that by this time... i would find the right person and be happy... that's all i want

0|1
    0|0
  • hopefully out of my country..

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd like to have new sheets.

0|2
    0|0
  • Still studying preparing my PHD, maybe engaged to someone I love, well I hope so :D

0|1
    0|0
    • What are you getting a PHD in?

• Show All
    • Well thanks, you're very sweet. Best of luck towmorrow, I know you'll do great!

• Thank you very much :D!!

• holding down a great job, with all my problems magically solved by then... and blessed with my familys happiness

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm sure you'll make it happen :)

• Show All
    • Thank you, you too. I hope whatever problems you were talking are no more

• beaming :)

• In college, somewhere in Australia. Living with my friends and cramming art assignments at midnight.

0|1
    0|0
  • A millionaire

0|1
    0|0
  • I see myself either starting my career in theatre or joining the peace corps.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 5 years older.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably moving to a new city but continuing my work.

0|1
    0|0
    • Any city in particular?

• I'm not sure. I like the area that I'm in, but maybe a neighboring town/city would be nice.

What Guys Said 8

• Well I know I will have graduated by that point, in five years I'd like to be, engaged or married. And have some paintings done as well as be part of one of the higher end classical art guilds and have at least one book published.

0|1
    0|0
  • Flying my own jet (with a standby pilot ofcourse) to meet some GAGers across the globe :D

0|0
    0|0
  • in a good job, college, or engaged/married

0|1
    0|0
  • Hopefully finishing college/university.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hopefully dead in a ditch in some shitty desert in the middle east. I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Making this world perfect.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope not in ocean of shit. d

0|0
    0|0
  • What is this an interview?

Probably working somewhere I don't know

0|0
    0|0