Standing vs. sitting?

so apparently, my whole life was a lie... i allways supposed that you wipe yourself while you still sit on the toilet.
now i stumbled upon a buzzfeed video, where they have a discussion about standing vs sitting.
is this really a thing?

• I sit
  • I Stand
  • I crap my pants

Most Helpful Girl

• Is the video about crapping or peeing? :O

• crapping :D or else i´d have made that question for girls only :P

• Yeah thats why i hate standing up peeing

• Thanks for the mho ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• I wipe while sitting. However, toilet paper is so outdated in Japan. In Japan they have toilets that wash your ass, dry your ass, massage your ass and heated seats so you do not get a cold ass. You can even adjust the spray pressure on the spray thing that washes your ass and the angle it sprays at to I think. The lid and seat is driven up and down with electric motors. It senses when you enter the room and automaticly puts the lid up and when you leave the room automaticly puts the lid down. You can even control your toilet from your smart phone. Then after that the toilets then go and wash themselves. There is also much more their toilets do to. These toilets from what I understand are pretty common in public toilets and in many Japanese homes.

What Girls Said 4

• I wipe my butt on corners of things, like a bear 😋

• i don't know why i chose option C.. it was just sooo funny... hahahaha..

• How do you even wipe while standing? I can't even...

• If you stand dont you have to bend over again. That doesn't make sense, you have to be sitting or your just wiping the outside of the cheek.

• yeah also if you stand up, your cheeks squeeze everything together that´s left... nasty.

What Guys Said 3

• depends how I feel at the time

• I personally walk around naked in the bathroom while wiping my ass with the towels

• Not up to date with the latest fashion in that department, do what ever you want.