Anyone on here good with computers? ?

i need some help ! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you had specified what you need help with, people would have probably already had been able to help.

Alas, that is not the case.

• Exactly what I thought.

• it doesn't work even with another pair of headphones. i tried uninstalling the sound program and reinstalling it, still wouldn't work. i think the problem is just with the audio jack, its probably broken.

• Sounds legit.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Waddya need.

• I guess so, Why what's up?

• Uh well you kind of have to tell me what's wrong first lol, so what's the problem?

• I guess. what do you need help with?

• Yes, deleting system 32 will probably fix it.
    But really what's the problem?

• I'm a network engineer. What's up?

• ok so my earphones won't connect on my pc for some reason, it was working fine before. They work fine on my ipod, but when I plug them into my laptop to play music, the sound just comes out of the speakers instead. Could it be my laptop and not the headphones? Because they work fine on everything else?

• Try updating your soundcard driver.

• sure, what's your problem?

• Whats the prob? Im no expert but maybe is something easy?

• i work in IT so might be able to help

• You might need to manually tell your laptop to use your headphones

What Girls Said 2

• what do you need?

• Yes... say what you want?