Would you rather win a million dollars or win five dollars?

I know this is an extremely ridiculous question and there's a hidden reason behind why I am asking this which will be revealed once this question has gotten a decent amount of votes.

• $1,000,000
  • $5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• $1,000,000 Obviously? As would everyone else.

I could imagine the only people who will say $5 are the soft fucking white knight cunts who will say some shit like ''Oh, I only want things that i earn'' and other shit.

Fuck that $5, Ill take my Million, Invest that shit, Make more money and have a chill life, Whereas with the $5 i could buy a fucking gas station burito and wallow in self pity.

Easiest choice ever xD

• lol white knights.

Yeah, like I said, there's a hidden reason behind why I would ask such an obvious "would you rather" question.

What Girls Said 7

• 1,000,000$ because I can give it to charity and the poor :)

• If the hidden meaning is that you earn $5 per second and the $1,000,000 just once, then I would do better with the $5. 😂
    Otherwise, $1,000,000 and invest it. :v

• a million.
    lol at the $5 peeps who might not die if this is a trick question

• 1 million dollars

• The million. Once I have it, it can't be taken back.

• $1,000,000 surely

• The million...

What Guys Said 8

• http://i.qkme.me/35ze3t.jpg

Having a million these days isn't what is was before. But it could hurt to have that.

• A million isn't that much (not enough to buy a Manhattan condo) but it's better than $5

• Hidden meaning? You honestly expect me to pick 5 dollars? Here's my thing though, I am not buying a mansion and other things because I am not constantly winning 1 million dollars so I would not be able to afford that. I would however by a new car (not super cool looking) and some fancy clothes.

• even thought the taxes would suck

• You dont due taxes on gifts. It is not a earning, and thus you dont have to include in your taxes. Unless it is different where you live, which would be ridiculous.

• if you win something you have to pay taxes on it, it is not a gift

• I`m surprised one person voted $5

• Shhh... that's what I'm trying to see. Because I see on other questions where the answer is obvious, and yet there are always those 2-3 people voting for the choice that's obviously wrong. So with this, I'm really trying to see how close to 100% choice of a poll option is typically possible. Basically, what percentage of troll votes can be expected in a typical poll is what I'm attempting to find with this question.

• oh ok...

again if some stranger offered me 1 million or just $5... again i'd take just $5... sounds suspicious for someone to offer 1 million so easily...

actually i thought his hidden meanin might've been sth like... "if u chose "A" then u'll die tomorrow... but if u chose "B" then u'll live till 110..."... ;)

• @Klaatu51 yeah usually comes with a catch

• Actually as long as I win 5 or a million does not make a difference.

• "a hidden reason"

You shouldn't have a strings attached part only revealed after they make their decision because then you don't know if they'd make the same decision and ultimately learn nothing.

• Are you saying we have to win one million times, adding up a dollar each time?