Guys, would marry a girl like me?

this is mega super random i know but i just read a post that made me want to write this.

So i get that some guys don't want to get married because they will lose their freedom, friends and money. And they think they won't get "some" when they are married. So tell me what if you would marry a girl like this, i'm using me as an example to make it easier to understand what i'm saying.

So some of you say you don't want to get married because you'll lose your freedom.
I want to get married but I don't want to lose my freedom either i fact i have a phobia of losing my freedom. So if you want to go somwhere and do something I won't hold you back if your really driven to do that thing.

Some of you think you'll lose your friends
you won't with a girl like me and the same types as me, if you want to see your friends go ahead I get that guys need "bro" time.

Some think that they will lose their money
I'm an independant girl I'm driven to have a successful career so i'll make my own money so don't worry

And finally some of you may think you won't get "some"
Well i'm still a virgin waiting for my husband so all that tension and frustrations i've had for all those years will be with you. So if you want sex i'll make sure you'll get it

Again this is megaly random but a post inspired me to write this so, would you marry a girl like me?

• i would marry a girl like you
    58% (15)
  • i wouldn't marry a girl like you
    27% (7)
  • i'm 50/50 on that
    15% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Alright I'm gonna try to have you see this from another viewpoint. Men are not afraid of marriage because of women, we are skeptical of marriage because of the courts. Things can be great in the beginning of any relationship, or at the start of any marriage. However, people change, you can outgrow someone, an affair could happen, drug problems, depression etc. I believe most people go into a marriage with good intentions. Now when you go to separate, you have to go through a court system that is all about business. Affairs, vows, behavior, etc hold no bearing in court, (at least in my state). So why take such a legal and financial risk? You can live together and be happy for 50 years, and it's the same thing as a marriage. A piece of paper doesn't mean or prove anything. Marriage is not mandatory to settling down.

• I wxon't marry you because I'm already happily married to one who fits that description.

• I'm kind of shallow, I'd need to see a picture first at the very least. Followed by two or more years of dating, and never a doubt of infidelity.

• Sounds perfect to me lol. Most guys would definitely go for that.

• I dont see any problem...
    But if you only want sex after marriage, thats the deal breaker.

• You are that kind of very rare good girl for marriage. Let the guy you know you are, earn his trust and you'll make a lucky man very happy in this world.

• Yes, absolutely.

• so now gag has become an matrimonial site

• Absolutely! 💍

• I can't be sure without a picture.

• freedom= Excuse for "I want to be able to cheat"
    friends= Excuse for "I want to be able to cheat with people even you know"
    and
    money- Excuse for "I want to be able to afford my cheating dates"
    get some= Excuse for "I want to be able to cheat"

If you are getting any sort of these excuses, they're wanting to cheat

• Except all those things will get tested against reality.

Why should I believe you? A person can claim anything they want.

• Trouble is people change. What your like now could and probably be very different person in 20-30-40 years. It is not smart to risk everything to get married. It's a different world. Better to get what you need from a woman and leave than risk everything.