18 in Dubai with friends?

My biggest dream is to go to Dubai but how much money would I have to save up and I want to stay in a 5 star hotel for at least 2 nights and also what are some of the laws down there? I know you can't kiss someone down there

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been several times, And it isn't cheap. (Obviously i never payed, My Dad did)

First we stayed in the Oasis Beach Towers, Then 3 times at Jumeirah Beach, Once at the Atlantis and once at Burj Alarab. All were amazing (Though Jumeirah and Atlantis were probably my favorite). (All were 5 Star and Burj Alarab was 7 Star)

when we went to Atlantis, For 4 of us it was £15,000 for 2 weeks ($22,770.75), Though, I dont know how much the other hotels cost as i never asked my dad (I was only young teens when we went to them).

Every time we went, We went during Ramadan, Which basically means you can't eat/drink in public during the day (Though they do let tourists do it providing they don't do it public as its a religious thing).

And, Its a Arab nation, So obviously your Muslim laws will apply to some extent (I. e no gambling to name but one).

Either way, It would be amazing, Though, Very expensive. Seriously, VERY Expensive.

Would be worth it for the experience though, I'd reccomend it anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• Dubai... where destitute workers slave away in dangerous working conditions with no hope of escape so rich oil tycoons can have a better view while snorting cocaine off the ass of trafficked children while enforcing a strict code of morality on the people in the streets below.

Given the risk of getting yanked off the streets and tortured to death so a Saudi executive can enjoy another snuff film, I'd suggest just staying away from that place.

• Damn... make sure you have at least 10k set aside lol!
    i would suggest going somewhere with a bit more culture and a bit less flash

• Agree. There are so many places where the hotels are great and the scenery beautiful, without the ridiculous expense of Dubai. And if you are into more than just traveling thousands of mile and spending thousands of dollars to just stay in a hotel, the other countries offer so much beauty, history, and art.

I would suggest you rethink where to go and what you actually want to do.

• Dubai isn't horribly expensive the prices are lower than in Canada for example, if you want to eat out and use taxi and metro/transport extensively you would spend under 200 bucks a day.
    A studio room in a 5 star hotel would start at around 75~100 bucks/night.

What Girls Said 5

• Oh my God… I understand you very much! =) Because I was young and celebrated my BD overseas. Because I haven’t a lot of money in order to go by taxis constantly! Therefore I was faced with different situations. Do take a taxi and travel on on your own all day long. Sometimes I can afford this luxury! In such case I always use this site transfer in Dubai http://tlt.ae/ with low fares because, exactly here, there’s absolute equivalence of the excellent service and very ‘democratic prices’! I like that here work very friendly people! It’s very important for my mood! I’m happy with everything in this company and recommend it everybody! =)

• It says $1086 here for one adult, 2 nights.

Save up about $2.7k and the plane ticket costs as well.

I wanna go there too!

I don't know about their rules.

• I once visited my cousin who lives there. It's actually pretty expensive. Just remember not to go during summer. That was a big mistake I made.

• Not many laws apply to tourists. I want to there too.

• Who said you can't kiss there, that's silly