Who agrees that black girls should have our own community?

There's a NAACP and a NBPP but it seems like they only focus on black MEN. I think we should start a group for black WOMEN, ONLY so that it can be fair.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• How about a place for whites how come we get nothing?

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The NBPP is literally a black KKK 😂.
    I do agree with the whole creating our own support system idea, though. I think some good leaders would be Bree Newsome and Ernestine Johnson. We don't have enough representation in society because whenever we try to speak our opinions we're seen as "angry black girls." But, whatever.

1|0
    0|0
    • You are so woke its not even funny 🙌

What Guys Said 5

• More segregation? Goddammit, we should be focusing on creating a unity between all races and both genders, not create more space between us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems fair to me - Black women will have issues individual to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Separate but Equal?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, should there also be a community for men with white skin and blue eyes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Like an online community or a cul-de-sac of black women? That would be a strange, yet wonderful place to happen upon, amirite?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Ehh, I don't really care... I'm black, but I just have other things to worry about than those organizations. Not that they aren't nice to have. Well, at least the NAACP, but I have other stuff on my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have obviously never heard of YBBW.

You Beautiful Black Woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why? I dont see a reason for it... especially just because of our skin. color.

0|1
    0|0