Is it inappropriate for a 17 year old to date a 19 year old with a child?

My friend says it's weird because i'm too young to be a stepmom and my parents only disagree with it because the little girl is mixed and they are kind of prejudiced against white people. I really like him, but if i date him i have to deal with his daughter too and I don't know. What do you think? by the way. She is 4, he had her at 15

Most Helpful Guy

• well if anybody under the age of sixty dates a person with a kid its stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• No its only a two year difference but it might get difficult cuz of the baby and the fact that he had the baby at 15 might mean he is prone to bad decisions

What Guys Said 2

• I'd never date a person with a kid but if it doesn't bother you then go for it.

• its stupid and I would never do it

What Girls Said 2

• It's not inappropriate, but make sure you know what you're getting into (which it seems like you are) before making any big choices.

• You're too young tool ready have a step daughter. Because then the child will be attached to you, and if it does not work out with the guy, then the child would be missing a mother.