Why is family guy so bad now?

Brian is desperate and pathetic and he's a fucking terrible writer

Chris is a moron

Lois is such an annoying bitch my god...

Stewie was funny, but for some reason the creators think being gay is funny...

meg is ok

peter is ok

but seriously this show is terrible now, they should just end it

Most Helpful Guy

• It's gotten worse, I agree.

Brian is just an egotistical asshole who can't find a woman and went from a struggling writer to being a terrible one.

Chris is becoming like Peter used to be, so doing idiotic shit but not meaning to hurt.

Lois is annoying as FUCK.

Stewie has become really boring and yes, he might be gay, but they treat it like it's a joke.

Meg has been given props but honestly just weird.

And Peter has changed from being my favorite to least favorite. He's went from a caring husband who makes really dumb mistakes and tries to fix them for his family, to a simply idiotic man who gives no fucks about his family and does things to them and his friends that puts them in danger constantly without really caring and on purpose where back in the day it was mostly accidental.

What Girls Said 1

• It's always been terrible that's why I stopped watching after a few episodes. I think watching it kills the smart cells lol

• I agree I saw like 30 seconds of a newer episode and It took me 2 minutes longer to solve an equation lmfao

What Guys Said 7

• IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL FOX SAYS IT'S OVER!

• If you dont like a show then dont watch it, instead of complaining about it. Because clearly millions of people enjoy the show.

• Family Guy is for immature dudes

• Lol implying it was good ;DD

• first 3 seasons were decent

• Brain was always like that watch the older seasons, Chris was always stupid, Stewie was always gay,

• Brian was actually smart in the begginibg though, now he's just an alcholic loser who wants to smash his owners wife and

• I don't know, it's still funny for me.

• yeah it sucks i think they ran out of ideas but its like the only funny show out there still