Is it justified I think these people are dumb as fuck and have no brain cells?

College students that drink and party

Most Helpful Girl

• No you just sound boring and overly judgmental. Why made you so hateful lol

• Nothing made me hateful it's I'm a very serious minded individual and people that fuck up good opportunities just pisss me off and I'm not boring there are ways to have fun without drinking

• I have a lot of fun

What Girls Said 8

• No. I know very smart people who drink and party at college, but it doesn't make them dumb or irresponsible. Going out to party and drink /=/ dumb. It just means they want to have fun. It may not be the kind of fun that you like having, but to others it is fun to party. I think it would be more justified if you thought these people were dumb because of their irresponsible behavior i. e. drinking until they pass out, drunk driving, leaving their drinks alone and then coming back to get them (rape drugs). That's where your statement might be justified, but the generalization that you use with your current statement limits the amount of truth to it.

• How many reports do you see in the news where something bad happens from this so here's the smart part if you don't participate you don't become a victim

• I'm really not like I said I see this and it gets under my skin I have had to scratch and claw for what I have nothing handed to me so when I see people screwing up a education that cost thousands for them to be in it makes me real bitter

• Just because someone drinks and parties doesn't mean they are "screwing up an education". Those same people may very well be excelling in their classes and doing just fine and they may be just like you where they had to scratch and claw for what they have. Stop worrying or getting angry with what others do and just worry about yourself. Bitterness isn't a good color on anyone.

• They're allowed to have fun and let loose. That has no bearing on their intellect. You're being judgmental.

• Maybe you should learn some grammar before you wanna diss people and say they are dumb...

• Well I don't respect that shit there's people that bust their ass to get through school and you got people like this

• Although not all are... most are.

It's not good to judge all by the fault of many... because that in itself... is rather "dumb".

• Well I see it on display a lot cause I live near a campus I don't respect none of it especially when you have people that are smart enough and can't afford school and for the people that are mentally locked in getting their degrees

• lol I like how you worded this. I agree a little.

• Why do you think that?

• Because you got people who are serious and bust their ass to get through school and you got people like this

• Cause I think why can't they get tossed out so someone more deserving can take their spot

• Ah I can see why that bothers you.

• Of course it is not justified. They are allowed to do whatever they want during their free time. I think you're being extremely judgmental. You don't know anything about them, you are only assuming shit because of certain activities they enjoy.

• Not being judgmental seen people destroy their lives with behavior like that plus I'm 23 and don't drink or smoke

• Sorry meant 24

• I don't drink or smoke as well.
      You happen to disagree with their lifestyle, but that doesn't prove that they are dumb.
      Drinking alcohol from time to time is not harmful. As for smoking, it eventually becomes a nasty habit.

• If you're talking about people who only party while their grades go down the drain I agree with you, but don't assume that just because a person parties and drinks occasionally they don't do well and aren't serious about their studies. Even some of the best and brightest students relax, have fun, and yeah, occasionally get drunk and party in college.

What Guys Said 5

• So long as it's done in moderation and they don't let it take over their lives, I don't have a problem with it. In fact, I took part in a handful of parties and got drunk and had fun with my friends. Hell, one night my roommates and I got absolutely SMASHED after a drinking party and I ended up puking my guts out (much better than my roommate who barfed all over himself at 4 a. m.) and it DID affect my school performance when I came back from break two days later... but moments like that are the exception, not the rule.

College is tough. Really tough. It's balancing the toughest schoolwork you'll ever endure with major changes in your personal life and many people do it all while also working a job. Going to a party once every few months or so is one of the few ways to really unwind from being exhausted week after week after week... and also one of the few opportunities to catch up with new friends and old friend and have those good conversations with that make going to college worthwhile.

After 5 years in college, I still graduated with some great grades and a head full of knowledge, in spite of the maybe dozen or so parties I went to in that time. It's all a part of the college experience.

• Careful with the generalizations. Many, many college students are working extremely hard to get the grades that will help with the scholarships and get them into graduate school.

You are seeing the ones that get the media attention. Many care only about doing well enough to stay in school on their parents dimes. They give others a bad image.

• I see it man cause I see some people that are smart enough but can't afford college but you got people like this

• depends on how often they drink and party

• They have brain cells; they're just not using them right then and there. They'll grow up in a few years. I wasn't into the party scene during college either.

• hurdur stop liking what I don't like.

• Like all that money to go to school and these people waste it mean while there are people who are taking there studies serious