Just for fun... what item have you lost without a trace?

I never carry a purse, but about a month ago I bought this tiny little purse to carry when I wear sun dresses or shallow pockets. I have a memory of putting it in a drawer... now it is gone. I have searched my house and car top to bottom, and it simply isn't here!

What have you lost that just disappeared without a trace?

Most Helpful Guy

• My youth. I can't figure out what happened to it.

What Guys Said 19

• I bought a shirt at a concert, this was a gig from a band that came out with two albums and broke up 17 years ago, before I was even old enough to know them. I twas a great show, they were awesome, the shirt was super cool too, and I'll never be able to get one again! At some point on the walk home it fell of my shoulder and I realized it about 2/3 of the way home. I knew I had it on me after we left because I had it while eating pizza outside afterwards.

I searched my route like 4 times until 4am trying to find it, who picks a shirt up off the street?

ugh now I know to wear it as soon as I buy it!

• My ex girlfriend loss my class-ring and it meant lot to me cause
    my late grand-dad bought it for me when i was in High school
    it's priceless and the memories will never be the same for me
    but this one person told me to watch that she didn't take it to a
    pawn shop ,

• The last thing I lost was my wallet in June and all my cards were in it - I was due to go to Madrid the following weekend and it was a real panic for me to get cards replaced in time - Thankfully I got my credit card in time.

• My Playstation Portable handheld! It just vanished! Pretty sure someone stole it.

• Oh, that sucks. It sucks more if someone deliberately took it :(

• Wo! High-end PC + Handheld game console = Gamer's paradise.
      Awesomeness!!! :)

• @YourFutureEx
      Hehe yeah! In any case, I won't be buying any gaming related hardware in India henceforth. Too damn expensive. I'll probably buy a Wii U console as well as the latest handheld at that point, whenever I return to Australia. Probably within the next couple of years.

• I can't find my briefcase full of cash. So if anyone finds it let me know.

• Well I lost an iPod I bought roughly two years ago. I ended up buying another one like maybe a year ago and lost that one too, but I ended up finding it in my closet a few days ago. 😁

• My best pair of sunglasses, left them on my desk at work and never saw them again. They were only a cheap pair, but I have trouble finding ones I really like.
    I was eventually able to find a suitable replacement, but it still erks me.

• Once when I was young a group of friend and I rolled up a joint lol... we were sitting on the couch... we dropped it and it was never to be found again :/

We were not happy about that lol

• Probably my boomerang. I have no idea where it is. I think it might be in my closet somewhere. Funny thing is it isn't even mine. I found it when I moved into my apartment like 8 years ago.

@justbanANNAz Do you have a boomerang?

• This is irony at its finest! Lol.

That's a big one to lose, though. So slim, I bet it fell behind something.

• how the hell did a boomerang turn up in an apartment in canada? lmao.

i actually dont :P i have bongo drums though :P

• @justbanANNAz Well we have them you just have to know where to buy them lol

• I've never had this happen to me yet to be honest I usually find the stuff I lose.

• I once lost a game, and no matter how hard I look I can't find it

• I've lost a Scooby Doo mystery Wii game. So frustrating, I hadn't finished it yet!!

• I lost my camera, inhaler, and medicine bag in a bathroom stall in Charleston South Carolina once

• My sunglasses recently

• Frustrating! I can't buy super expensive ones for this very reason.

• Usually cash.

• I do this, then get ridiculously happy when it resurfaces in the washing machine. Like I hit the lottery, though it was my own money to start with, lol.

My paychecks sure disappear fast, lol.

• Yep.

Putting on an old jacket and discovering it had cash in the pockets is one of the best feeling in the world.

• I was playing Pokemon and suddenly my Hypno was gone. No explanation, no closure.

• i've lost so many things😓

• It is so ridiculous! Where on earth does it all GO?

• im not sure, but sometimes its good to lose stuff because then you have an excuse to buy a better one

• I lost my mind

• The TV remoteall the time

• Love (filler)

What Girls Said 13

• Right now I've lost my DS case full of my games and I just hope that it's somewhere in the house but I haven't seen it now for like a month :/

• Every once in a while, I swear one sock likes to disappear into Narnia or something. Both go in the hamper, then to the washing machine, then to the dryer, then to the basket to get sorted... and one has gone missing. What... happened?

I check both machines, see if static cling got to it but nope. Even on moving day, I never find it. RIP solo sock.

• lol not to me, but my sister had these flip flops that have been missing for like 2 years now lmao!

• my gold earrings.. i don't like gold.. so i just took them off and put them in the drawer.. and after a few days.. they were gone.. :/

• Crazy!! I once accidentally threw away a pair of quarter carat diamond earrings... I had taken them off and wrapped them in tissue to leave in the car because I lost the backing on one while out. Then, I cleaned out my car.. oops.

• LOL.. nice.. :D

• My cell phones, one of my golden anklet, one of my gold chain with pendant, my sunglasses, a novel :/

• I lost my driver's license for the second time last week.

• Ugh! Mine always gets washed because I stick it in my pocket. It always does turn up, though.

• My sanity... try sewing tiny little beads one by one by hands, for one corset full, without sleep for 3 days in a row if you wanna lose your sanity fast...

• A black cross ring

• Ugh. Can you get it replaced?

• I could probably find one online but its not too serious for me anymore. It was costume jewelry:)

• Oh I've had a lot of things just randomly disappear. Cloths, Jewelry, shoes, etc. :D

• my student ID! ugh

• My virginity (j/k)

I've lost my glasses more than once to the faeries, nether, or however you want to call it!

• I lost a pencil once... pretty much sure that the girl who was sitting next to me stole it... it was when I was I school...

• When I was in school

• I am a notorious pen thief. I don't mean to be, but if you lend me a pen I always walk off with it by accident :(

• A picture. And an earring.