Phone made weird sound, but all notifications are on silent?

I've been getting harassed by some guy online, I've blocked him everywhere but I'm super paranoid. This morning I clicked onto one of my photo's on instagram and my phone made a shutter like sound then a dingchhh (?) sort of like a lottery machine or something. But there were no notifications. I am paranoid that someone might be hacked into my phone or something, but I don't think that would make any noise if they took a photo of my screen? What rational things could this sound be? I have all apps on silent and vibrate for notifications.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, the phone does vibrate a bit if a blocked person tried to call or text. I have noticed this as well. But there is usually a setting to turn off this feature.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I had to block someone, the phone made an odd noise when he would try to call. A very brief, odd sound.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Check to if there are any slot machine apps on your phone. One may have updated and made the sound.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he did hack your phone and when you touched it, it took a photo of you but who knows

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!